Joshawott
Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So if you ever manage to get that snivy I would love to arrange a trade with you if you could breed me one.
    What are you interested in?
    I have some 5 iv honedges (speed is not perfect because it needs to go last) as well as 5 iv gibles among other pokemon.
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Would you like to contribute to it? If you do, would you like to suggest the family you want to do, or would it be better if I do the suggesting?
    Hi! I just read your post about Europe getting ORAS one week later than other continents and it kinda tampered my anger of playing it much later than my XY friends, knowing that I got Layton vs. AA earlier than American... though in my case it doesn't matter since this game seemed to have graphics so bad it prevented me from playing until I needed my amount of riddles xD

Anyway, thank you for this post, I feel a bit better and the wait will be slightly easier, even if it's going to be a pain to avoid spoilers (as I hate spoilers until I get to play the game/watch a movie).

I wish you the best of luck in the games ;)

See you ingame, maybe :3

Following is the post I talk about :

----------
    And to be honest, while I was initially just as angry when I found out, when you sit down and think about it, Nintendo Europe's been getting a pretty sweet ride lately.
    America basically gets screwed over with almost every Level-5 game (we got Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney in March and they're only just getting it at the end of November. We also got the first Inazuma Eleven THREE YEARS before they did and have to receive any of the sequel games). We're also getting Fantasy Life a month before them and even outside of Level-5, Bravely Default was released in Japan 2 months before America (although I think the game would have performed better if it was released here in February as well) and we're getting Hyrule Warriors a week before them (are they even getting the limited edition we are?). Heck we got Skyward Sword before the rest of the world!
    ----------
    According to vgchartz, Bravely Default has sold 0.99m copies! Just a few more for that 1 million...

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (Nintendo 3DS) - Sales, Wiki, Cheats, Walkthrough, Release Date, Gameplay, ROM on VGChartz

I don't think it counts digital downloads though.
    I made the bet that the Gen III remakes were going to be as Gen V games, but you and some other person kept saying there would be no remakes during Gen V, and that Gen III remakes would arrive in Gen VI. X___X
    YO!!! Remember that bet we made years ago about which Gen that the Gen III remakes would be released for? I think it's kind of pointless to do so now, but it appears that I've lost it. XD
    I'll try to check in earlier in the day so you don't have to be up so late :p If I see you online here, what's the best way to grab your attention?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom