• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Joshawott
Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice picture and glad to hear that you are from UK, UK is my best Country I love it so much and your avatar is so beautiful so awesome and I really love Cambridge and l love munchester united
    I saw this rule on the Shiny Encounter thread, "This isn't a place to fondly remember past shinies"; How would a shiny encounter fall under that? I don't want to do this unintentionally.
    Haha same here, I was actually looking through Ikea for display shelves a few days ago! I stopped arranging my plushies on because I've had to pile them on each other :p
    Yes, the harem will be completed! Now go save Onodera from Wario, Tsugumi!

mental note: get stands for my nendoroids
    I have made an apology to people of the forums for the posting. I haven't got a reply from any mods when I sent pms to them. I would like to get an answer and see what's happening. I really miss the speculation forums and I hope to be given one last chance. Alexander.
    That would just double the current amount of nendoroids out there...that's odd that they don't stock them over at Europe :/ I might stick to plushies when it comes to Pokemon though, it'd be easier to throw them all together in one pile XD

Hmm can I pick your brain for an anime that you would recommend to watch? I've gotten to watch a lot of new stuff from people around here (mostly Dolce) so I figure I'd ask you as well :p
    If you say it like that I'll just be more challenged to get them when I encounter them :p

Hmm Frozen was fun to watch and all but turning them into nendoroids doesn't sit well with me for some reason @_@ That's a good point too about them being made for many franchises...but having seen so many shows I'm sure the struggle whether to get them will keep happening XD
    When I saw Onodera with "457" I got overwhelmed just imagining how collecting them would be :p And I'll try to steer clear of seeing amiibo in person so I won't be too tempted haha.
    Ah nice, I'd want to get amiibo for my favorite character(s) but after seeing how I get with nendoroids I know it's a slippery slope :p

Haha I'm the same way...it doesn't help that the boxes have the collection number on them @_@ I gave in and ordered Haruhi since I got an Amazon gift card D:
    I wish they would. I got an e-mail today saying that Kuroko nendoroids got restocked which just made me want to get Misaka and MISAKA D:

I can imagine, but it seems amiibos are really taking off so that'll be a worthwhile collection. What's your rarest piece?
    Unfortunately :/ (just did a price search...she's past a hundred dollars O.O)

Oh yeahh, pretty sure they'll be introduced on the 2nd season...my wallet D: But let's see how my plan of "buy 2 of the nendoroids and sell the extra" works out.
    Same here, and with season 2 coming out we'll have our fill of Nisekoi! Now we just need the Chitoge nendoroid... @_@
    I've been good, still dealing with college xD things are getting more troublesome now, I have a lot on my plate >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom