Poke.
Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't understand :\

I'm not the only one that compared it to sonic though:

"I've heard Freedom Planet described as a Sonic clone. I'd call it a worthy Sonic successor, it's that good."
    ~ TotalBiscuit

But what i meant is that speed platformers aren't usually my thing. I prefer the mario/duke nukem/commander keen style platformer.

But i'll still give it a proper try, i think.
    The most annoying part of the keyboard is the lack of mouse support in the menu... and I had to fumble my way around to figure out that "Press Start" meant "Press Enter"... That was annoying.

I do give it credit for rebindable keys. I might play with that at great depth later to find a combination for me that works better than Z, X and C.

Truth be told, I'm not much of a Sonic style platform fan. I prefer the Mario style :p

That said, the main reason I tried it was I was curious about what you said with the story. The opening intro gives only a VERY brief glimpse, But I do think Lord Brevon would have his work cut out for him if he attacked Earth as it is depicted in Stargate or Star Trek :p

Unfortunately though, the demo locks you out of the adventure mode, so I'll have to buy it to get a better look into the story.
    I just gave the Freedom Planet demo a try. It's an okay platformer, and if I had a controller, I'd probably play it a bit more. Unfortunately I don't like it's keyboard adaption :(

I assume you play it on Xbox?
    I'm not really much of a TV or movie person. You can probably count the number of TV shows i've watched on one hand :p
    With respect, Pokefan

----------
    Nice Double Post, @HeroicPooch;
    ----------
    Nitpicking an internet glitch is kinda a horrible thing to do :( It makes this Pooch sad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom