• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TeaWest
Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, hello again!! Yeah, I took a break from here for a while too after the forum switch, so I understand! Its good timing to come back for all the Sun/Moon excitement, especially with all the rumors and leaks and what-not haha.
    Well about me, I already visit Chine, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Those are most closest country I can only visit during summer vacation. Too bad that they don't have beach to swimming and visit like another popular country.
    I was in Thailand too, about 2 year ago during my summer vacation. That was a quite good place to visit for vacation :D. I never visit Japan, even though it is not too far from my country, because I can't speak Japan :(.

How many country do you ever visit ?
    I think your cat is domestic short-hair or perhap is british short-hair :> . I have a dog in the past and bird in this time.
    I never heard about those book. I only read Vietnamese book, because my poor english skill is not good enough for oversea book :p. How many language can you speak ?
    I learn how to become hacker, game design, play video game and play with my cat, sometime I make some origami too. What type of book do you like to read ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom