• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Water Max
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I saw your VM. Do you want.your Snivy to have Overgrow or Contrary? If you want it with Contrary it will cost an extra Pokemon. The Snivy has a Timid nature and 4 eggs moves (and is male with HP Fire of course) by the way.

About the HA Pokemon. No worries, just let me know which ones you want to trade for in the shop.
    How about a Snivy instead? It has a high male ratio, it's in the Field Egg Group, it only has 2 abilities, and it can actually make use of HP Fire. And that would be perfectly fine if you want to trade for Hidden Ability Pokemon later :)
    Hey, so an update on your Minccino request. Since you requested a male Minccino, which has a low male breeding ratio (25%), and considering you wanted the HA (1 of 3 possible abilities Minccino can get) and for it to have a HP Fire spread, the request is going to be much harder and take much longer to complete. Therefore, you can either offer 2 more Pokemon to make the trade more fair, or request another Pokemon to have the HP Fire spread (or let me choose it for you).
    Of course it should wait till then at least. That's what a good bunch of different winners would be imo.
    Water Max
    Water Max
    On 20 July 2015 I replied to one of your VMs saying "Maybe we could do that but I think would happen after version 9 if we decide to do it because there are normally nine nominees in a champion round." Nearly 2 years later after I said this, version 9 has started now but we still only have 7 Champions because there is one Champion who has won the Champion round twice. Maybe at the end of version 10 we could make a Champion of Champions round if there are two different Champions from versions 9 and 10 who haven't won a Champion round already.
    Reactions: Zexy
    Hello, thought if we should make a KoP Champion of Champions round when we get a good bunch of different winners.
    Looks like it won't be possible without making the post have an annoying scrollbar. Might have to settle for just cropping one of the older logos so it can be used repeatedly in future KoP threads.
    Hm. I'll demonstrate it on the current KoP OP a little later. Have to run out and do some errands right now I'm afraid. :s
    Though alternately, I could just crop the old KoP logo so it can be recycled for all iterations of the thread.
    Alright, will do. Going to make a different one this time though.
    Edit: Actually it seems the maker I've been using has gone Premium and requires a fee to remove the annoying watermarks it insists on setting now. Do you mind if I use some DIV coding instead to give the OP a background image of some sort? Maybe shaded text too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom