Caprizant
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• qwq That's plain cruelty, and you say it with a grin. Women can be cruel.. qwq and I am one.
    AGGGH D; But yeah I realize, no wonder you are still like that OHHHHHHH
    Let's see if I can make it xD
    hi so i just realized i didnt message you for your birthday and i feel awful about it but
    here's a message saying i love u a lot and u are still my best friend ever and yeah ily
    i hope you had a good birthday <333
    D: WTH! Then what's the right one???
    You need awesome skills like mine to perform such duty -w- )/ Magic can't help with that so.. :p
    Check this out xP Worth it or nah?
    Thanks ^-^ Like you though, I don't have much things in community service, though I'm changing that this year.
    Well basically I'm working on keeping a more positive mindset. ^^ I've struggled with negativity a lot. >_<
    I CHOOSE EUPHORIC! >:D
    Well of course :p It's a high quality knife! I can cut all vegetables and make a healthy salad too, how does that sound!? >xP
    You try the squash and I have the potato! Deal~? :p
    I am not sure if feel happy for that :O
    I can still cook things with my sword so I don't need your wand! D; I stick the marshmallow or chicken or whatever and cook it on the bonfire ahah~
    Wow :9 you shouldn't eat your friend tho. I love potatoes! But I mostly have it as side dish with something else like milaneses or chicken, and of course with sausage! If we are at it my fav soup is squash one~! It's so creamy and warm :3 It's my main dish when I get sick.
    Childhood dreams? :eek:

I've been doing...alright I guess. I could be better though.
    I can't discuss with tsunderes .w. I really can't.
    OMG YOU WIN EVERYTHING *drools* Wanna trade my sword for you wand? :p You should totally tell me your fav food >:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom