• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
U
Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ive thought about doing a Sailor Jupiter or a Persona cosplay but they are all kinda expensive. XP

As much as I love Heros, Inquisition will always be number one with me! Still i think I can safely give Heros a 10/10. Once I finish up more of the post side quests I think Ill post a full review for it.

It is perfectly okay! I'm going with business management. I really enjoy the operations side of my current job so BM should hopefully flesh out what I've learned from work so I can apply for full time work.

Absolutely! Whats your PSN?
    Slife
    Slife
    I think you posted on your profile by mistake again xP

Yeah that's the thing with cosplays :/

I look forward to it :D

That's a great idea! Have you started classes yet?

PSN is Neos725
    I guess that's to be expected from a Persona game xD Yeah, some of them are really creative. I wish I could find a cool costume to wear haha. Have you ever cosplayed before?

I wonder if Hero is better than Inquisition :eek: So, now that you've beaten the game, what's your final review of it?
    Aw that's too bad :/ At least that makes it easier for all the game-lovers in the town to interact with each other. I bet that helps foster a great gaming community ^^ Haha well Smash is one of the most popular multiplayer games after all. Everybody loves a good Smash~

That's great! :) What's the major, if it's okay for me to ask?

By the way, I can't believe I haven't asked you yet.. xD But may I add your PSN?
    Oh dear xD

Haha I've heard great things about DaN so far! On a slightly unrelated note, have you heard about Atlus' Halloween dress up contest?
    Ah, Dragon Age Hero's has been released by now right? I'm sure you're well on your way to beating it already xP

Midnight launches can be a riot indeed xD Do you guys host any other tournaments/events?

Also, I saw on your blog that you're going back to school soon. Congratulations ^^
    That's a tough one. Id have to say Dragon Quest Hero's, Tales of Zesteria, or Yo-Kai Watch. Zesteria will probably be my favorite but Persona 4 DaN is pretty friggin awesome right now.

Yup! My store held a midnight launch for all the stuff that released that night so we planned a few tournaments. I didn't actually play but I greatly enjoyed watching my co worker destroy everyone else. XD
    Yeah that's true haha. Especially with Persona 4: DaN coming out yesterday. Which game are you most looking forward to for in the 2015-2016 year?

Also, I saw on your facebook page that you guys had a Smash tournament recently :D
    Haha that's normal xD I can't believe the saga is coming to a close soon .w. I feel like replaying all my KH games before 3 comes out. And replaying DDD before 2.8
    I know, I am super hyped too!! Especially after watching the new trailer! Have you seen it yet!?

Also, thank you for the wishes ^^
    I was scared I was going to get Kazama again, so I just did what you did and found a guide! xD Thanks for the tip!
    Hey CakeFairy! :D I had a question to ask about Hakuoki! Was it hard to get everyone's endings? I played through twice and I somehow got Kazama's route and the normal route!
    Haha yup, brothers! I stopped watching a while ago too. The episodes are never-ending and I spend most of my time playing games anyway xD

I do~ I like to do that too, because it gives me a chance to find out about some cool new games I've never played before. I especially enjoy reading your lists because of all the unique and lesser-known games you've played :D Maybe I'll show you my list some time, if you want~
    Got the email notification from bulbagarden just now. I'm gonna go abead and hop on
    I slept right through an alarm I am so sorry! Haha if you're still free at all the redt of the day I can be whenever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom