Kamen_Fanatic
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That'll do, which raises it to 13. I could imagine number 15 being Queen Majesty from G1, though Megan never actually met her, but she was probably the most powerful mortal pony to ever live according to most people's interpretations. But we still need one more if that's the case.
    That'll work. So so far we have: Clover the Clever, Smart Cookie, Private Pansy, Starswirl the Bearded, Meadowbrook, Sweet Heart, Patch, Firefly, Magic Star, and Orion. That's 11.
    Could work. Firefly makes a good deal of sense, given she's the one who brought Megan to Equus to begin with and played a big role in defeating Tirek. Magic Star would be another good pick, given she's the defacto leader when Megan isn't there (and if going by my friend's canon, Trixie's ancestor).
    Alright, sounds good. Well, there's the default. The founders of Equestria are natural pics, at least the trio who beat the Windigos, Star Swirl the Bearded of course, probably Meadowbrook (the one Starlight claimed to have gotten her Staff from). I imagine Sweetheart, given she's a saint responsible for preserving modern medicine. Patch perhaps as well, given she was a traveling hero. Any other ideas?
    Heck, perhaps while she's still alive, Megan uses Gilda's Eyecon as a default Eyecon and a Ghost Driver serves as her new Rider form for the Shin section? Just a thought.
    While these wouldn't actually count for Takeru's count (since they're two different sets), and he can't take them back to the human world, he could perhaps have some RP exclusive forms. And between the four gens, they're more than enough characters.
    I had an idea.

Perhaps in the Shin section, since the Ganma are coming, perhaps as a seconary plot and why Ghost is involved, Gilded Talon manages to seal the part of Gilda that was in her Phantom in a Ghost Eyecon and is trying to find 15 PONYVERSE Ghost Eyecons to wish her back to life?
    Yeah, true. Probably pretty strong, but not a competition trainer.

As for the CMC...I think 10 is about when trainers start right? So they and Diamond and Silver could perhaps be trainers.
    Would fit, given the sun and the firebird thing. Wonder if Philomena BECOMES Moltres due to the dimensional fusion.
    Though could be she DOES have a Pokemon or two of her own that were sealed with her. Perhaps a Darkrai and Cresselia? Or a Darkrai primarily and her Cresselia was on the Mane Six's side?
    Hmm, could work. Particularly given G1 had witches.

As for the Nightmare Moon part...I'm not a big fan of the idea of Nightmare Moon being a brainwashed Luna personally. Sorry.
    Nurse Joy. Jenny is the Officer. In any case, the Joys could be a cousin branch of the Hearts, with both the Jenny's and Joys have contracted a form of a curse that forces them to be identical to their mothers after their ancestors had run afoul of a particularly spiteful Roanani witch. (Pun on Romani, the politically correct term on what to call Gypsies). Thusly, they all share the same facial features and mane styles. Coat color may slightly change, but beyond that, they all look like their cursed great-something-grandma.

It could, yeah. We can start with Nightmare Moon. Perhaps Nightmare Moon could be the result of Luna trying to fend off a malevolent personality change by one of Tirek's minions under a new moon in the darkest period of night, only she got corrupted when she tried to fend off the attack? And said minion could also be the reason why Discord became manical enough to try and take over the world?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom