• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice new avatar. Changed today as well?
    (From my timezone's perspective, currently 9:09 PM on the 30th)
    Reactions: Contrainer
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I just like that part of the opening for SM :p
    I know been a long time - finally tried some TimTams, they where so good, can't wait for more
    (ya might not recognize my name - maybe HeroicEevee might help)
    Jyo
    Jyo
    just being a feline for a while, it's me
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I gotta admit, I was just wondering how you were yesterday but I couldn't remember what your username was.

How have you been?
    Jyo
    Jyo
    having a good time, working 4 days a week, increasing my Eevee collection
    TimTams too good, have to wait until Thursday to get more
    Not that you'd notice something like this, but since your username is "AussieEevee", the url has three Es in a row. :D
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I know. It's why i capitalize the E in Eevee when i type my username.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Oh. Well, it amuses me for some reason.
    Reactions: Snowy
    I love your current signature.
    I'm not sure how long you've had it, because I'm usually unable to see signatures, but I find it rather amusing.
    On a related note, I'll be at the 50th Anniversary Star Trek convention in Chicago in two weeks. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I've had it about... probably a week at the most. I'm rotating though Star Trek quotes right now, and this one cracks me up. Picard and Janeway never hit him... while Sisko just slogs him one :p
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    And Q only bothers Sisko once, whereas he bothers Picard and Jameway multiple times. XD
    ...really? You can finally change your username again, and you change it to another ME? I'm flattered. :p
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I just wish I could draw so i could make a lava themed Eeveelution.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    ...Flareon?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Flareon is fire themed. I was thinking more along the lines of Magcargo, except as an eevee.
    *pokes* When is AussieEevee.net expected to be ready?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Ah, okay lol.

What were you planning for it, out of curiosity?

Heh, I see (almost) everything. :p
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I have no idea. Maybe put my fan fiction on there... When i get off my lazy behind and write fan fiction xD
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Fair enough xD
    Hey, if you tell me what threads you specifically don't want mentioned in, I'll make sure that there is a notice saying so.

Cheers
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Hey, Fab.

Actually, I'd like to not be mentioned in any thread under F&G. The only reason I haven't turned off mention notification is that I still use mentions in The War Room.

Thanks.
    dig
    dig
    That's fine, I'll see that this gets put in place.
    Yo, a Super Sentai fan?
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    To you theres no episode vii
    To me there is and its great (I saw it tonight and its better than any of the prequels combined and this is coming from someone whi like episode i better than iv
    My point is you can have your opinion and I can have mine
    I persoanlly liked DTs sixth ranger the best of the disney sixth rangers.
    I'll end this discussion with me saying your opinion isnt always fact
    TouyaShiro
    TouyaShiro
    Oh come on, guys, you're just going back-and-forth now. I apologise if I sound like I'm soft-modding here, but damn... I'm tempted to see what happens if I delete the initial comment.

This is just getting silly.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    I agree
    This is just getting silly
    I just wanted to say agree to disagree and leave it at that.
    Hey AE, since nintendo mafia games are overdone and elieson is doing a TWR mafia 7, how about capcom mafia (steeet fighter, ace attorney, devil may cry, resident evil, etc)
    It would be original imo
    Snowy
    Snowy
    I haven't played a single capcom game...

I really should because I hear Devil May Cry is a great game...
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Either way, if I'm cohosting/sitting second chair, I don't need to know the subject material as much, so I can easily cohost a capcom one if you want.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    Ok sounds good. Lets shoot for july or august, but plan in april or june
    Hey, you still have yet to reply to my skype request
    Also, ever want to cohost a game together like the potential TWR hosts mafia
    Snowy
    Snowy
    According to Skype, I already have.

I would be up for sitting second chair, most definitely. It was just a random thought I had but I can certainly see it being made as a viable and fun game.
    Hey Aussie Eevee :) , I'm currently organising a mass eeveelution and eevee theming similar to the doctor who/doctors one me and ME organised a few months earlier. I was wondering if you'd like to participate?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    You know I love Eevee :p Especially Glaceon!

Uh... I mean, sure, I'd love to participate :p
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Awesome, I knew you were an Eevee fan so thought I'd ask, either Eevee or Glaceon would be great:)
    Not sure when we'll be starting this but it will hopefully be in the next week or two. I've got the current possible participants listed on a post on my profile page.
    I been using Linux for a couple months now and have to say that I been enjoying it - haven't missed Windows at all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom