• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Caprizant
Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, it's been a while!
    Reactions: Caprizant
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Honestly, just apply to college and we'll see where that takes me :D

I see :3 what are you thinking of majoring in?
    Caprizant
    Caprizant
    That was my exact plan and it worked ok for me!! Good luck, I'm confident in u!! x)

I've been thinking Journalism, but I'm not really sure! I gotta think hard abt what I want to spend the rest of my life doing. It feels like my interests change a lot but I have to settle down somewhere.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Thank you so much :D

I feel that...a lot. Like I was thinking math/science because I'm really good at that stuff but now I'm also realizing I'm very passionate about public policy...so I don't really know what I want to do. And then there's always music.
    your bio is en pointé
    Reactions: Caprizant
    Caprizant
    Caprizant
    (the rain is gone? : p)

Nah, that's just where the Pit Stop map put me for awhile because of ISP location or some shit. I actually live in Massachusetts.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Oh! Okay! That's...slightly closer. Is it cold up there right now?
    Caprizant
    Caprizant
    It's getting warmer. Winter was short this year, it's actually reaching 60 pretty regularly now. :V How is it down in... Virginia, right?
    Hi, may I ask if your art shop is open or might be reopening soon?
    Caprizant
    Caprizant
    Sorry, I'm probably closing it 'til at least summer. Probably more than that. Turns out senior year is even more time- and energy-consuming than I thought. ^^;
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Alright. Hope your studies go well. ^^
    Hi! How are you?

I saw that you had a banner/avatar shop. I was wondering if you're able to make animated gif? 'cause I really want an animated avatar, but I'm unable to view them in PNG format on my browser. :-(
    i'm very confused and i don't know what i'm doing and sorry for the late replies but this website has confused me so much lmao

i need to PM!! you something!! 2 secs let me do that
    archive.org has got to be one of my favorite Web sites. Just going back and getting a glimpse of what the Internet looked like when I was a kid is an opportunity is really valuable and special history to me. *sheds tear*

I've been contemplating that, too... it comes down to either writing a redaction to my previous blog, or refusing to admit my folly and making a new avatar. :IIIIIII
    did i message

Dude, I had no idea we were on archive.org. I'll have to see what embarrassing crap from me is preserved on there. Let's just say I'm glad all of my blogs are gone.

Now, I'm not sure if I should use the OG Cartmakuhita or hiptster 8-bit Cartmakuhita...
    sorry i'm confused i don't rly know how to use this thing anymore ;___; they've changed everything i'm so confused OTL

im doing good tho, considering current events...
    u?
    it is a big deal though i'm really sorry :///
    what did u get for ur birthday?? anythin good??
    No walmart here. Only floormart and ceilingmart :V

Extracurriculars? I would put it under academics. Bulbagarden is a professional learning institution after all. In fact, I did my major here and graduated with a degree in Bulbanomics :cool:
    (I'm too lazy to do all that .w. I think I'll just use hacks to get it instead xD)

Oh Capri, don't you see, how unhappy I be? Only thee holds the key that can let me be free =w=)/
    Yeah...I don't have that many for the same reason :p And also because I don't know what else I'd want. But let's see...I have Wind Waker HD (came with the special edition), Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, and Hyrule Warriors. ^^
    qwq That's plain cruelty, and you say it with a grin. Women can be cruel.. qwq and I am one.
    AGGGH D; But yeah I realize, no wonder you are still like that OHHHHHHH
    Let's see if I can make it xD
    hi so i just realized i didnt message you for your birthday and i feel awful about it but
    here's a message saying i love u a lot and u are still my best friend ever and yeah ily
    i hope you had a good birthday <333
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom