• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
KrspaceT
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanna jump here randomly and take a moment to say that I dig the avatar. I love Jack.
    You can watch the Pokemon anime with subtitles on GoGoanime.
    Reactions: Water Max
    Water Max
    Water Max
    I use that website too. It normally takes between 1 and 2 weeks for the subtitles to appear after the air date of the newest episodes.
    "I feel they could polish it a bit more: Pokemon and YuGiOh dubs also suffered from the fall of 4Kids. Say what you will about 4Kids, but they had some pretty devoted and emotive voice actors, and the dub changes both suffered hurt that."

I agree so much it's not even funny...
    Settings (top right of screen) > Edit Signature (on the left, under the "My Settings" heading)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom