Bulbagarden

Elementar
Elementar
High five!

Thanks for the friend back. How are you?
Yabukuron
Yabukuron
Pretty terrible but coming back to the forums has made me feel a little better than I have for a while, especially with a new generation incoming. Most of my post count originates from the leadup to Gen V, which I still can't believe was 6 years ago. I literally only just turned 15 when I joined like 8 days prior. Time goes too quick @ _ @
Elementar
Elementar
That's good, and I hope you get better. I might feel a bit like you in a few years. I just hope to make some more quality posts and get more likes compared to posts. If I do that, I'll be happy. What do you think will happen in SM?
Yabukuron
Yabukuron
Probably if you keep up with the forums every so often haha.

I think it'll be a better game that I enjoy more than X&Y because they're the third time they've made a game for the 3DS. Will it dethrone Gen V for my favorite? We'll see. I wouldn't be too surprised with some nostalgia callbacks for the oldest of people, but I hope it's not overbearing, but I don't think it will be given we have VC RGBY though.
Elementar
Elementar
Yeah. I want to get Yellow, but need another e-shop card. Which sections are you most active in?
Yabukuron
Yabukuron
Fun & Games is pretty consistent, back in the day more or less all over the current event thing for B&W, I'm still there with SM, so that sounds about right. I'd check out other places, but y'know, scary if you've never been there before
Elementar
Elementar
Yeah. My mains are anime, Pokemon games (including SM) and more recently F&G to get better known with members. Do you play mafia?
Yabukuron
Yabukuron
Never understood how to play it unfortunately Dx
Elementar
Elementar
Same. I guess I'll have to learn sometime.
Yabukuron
Yabukuron
Well if you do, explain it to me lol
Back
Top Bottom