• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Pikochu
Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, how you doing?
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    Doing alright. Should be paying attention in class but meh.

You?
    Sword Master
    Sword Master
    Good, feeling tired lately, and haven't had a lot of time to post on the forums, but from next week my activity will start to increase.

I like your avatar BTW.
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    That's great. School just started for me again so I'm getting busier once again. Good news is that I'm no longer sick and off the medication that made me very drowsy,

And thanks! :D
    So I guess we both learned something from SWRMM...
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    I still did outwit you. The problem is, it didn't do either of us any good.
    As I said, it's a lot harder to play mafia as Town, because you actually have to solve the puzzle instead of already knowing the puzzle and deliberately trying to get it wrong as scum.
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    Eh, I was hoping that my flip would convince people that you were Mafia. I was like "ME is dismissing himself!!!" sort of deal. Of course, as it is, I am completely wrong.

And look from it from information theory. even if town got good information, town usually needs a minimum of two bits for information, one for actual information and one to clear the uncertainty. Mafia pretty much has most of the bits to sort through all the entropy for their own benefit so the number of bits required for them is much lower.

So really, the game by the online nature favors Mafia. And it's a NOC game which makes it much tougher for town.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Here's some helpful advice for the future. Yes you flipping town should have made ME look like scum, but I had prepared for such an instance by breadcrumbing to undisputable evidence of my Towniness. That way, when the lynch mob begins to form or people start to doubt that I'm town, I can go back and point to those breadcrumbs that I left before people were suspicious of ME. Anything I say or do after people are suspicious of ME will be viewed as weak attempts to defend myself, but if I was setting stuff up before being under suspicion, then it looks less scummy when I start to defend myself.
    Would you be willing to help me with my physics homework?
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    Depends on what the problem is but I'll give it a shot.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Actually, I think I got it. :p thanks anyway though!!
    And the towns/villages outside of the city, are they like the cities or there's substantial differences between the rural areas and the urban areas on California?
    Tusken Raider
    Tusken Raider
    Hmm I see. What historical attractions are there in the surrounding area of San Francisco?
    Museums and/or zoos of interest?
    I'm sure there's many, since it's an über important city, but just mention one that would be good for a tourist(s) that doesn't have a lot of moolah to spend.
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    As for historical attractions, a bit touristy but Alcatraz is a good one. Stanford University and UC Berkeley are great universities to walk around. There isn't too much history in terms the San Francisco Bay Area mainly because the region has grown huge in recent times.
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    As for Zoos, there isn't a zoo per se within the city limit of San Francisco. However, the Oakland Zoo across from the bridge I heard is fun. There's also a smaller zoo near where I live in San Jose that also has a Japanese Garden right outside of it.
    So what can you tell me about San Frascisco?
    I have limited knowledge of the city, apart from the Golden Gate Bridge, the typical nice buildings that appear in films and the cable cars.
    Is el área de la Bahía de San Francisco the area you know, or are there multiple "bay areas" in California?
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    So San Francisco is the main city of the Bay Area, though there's also Oakland right East of the city and San Jose (where I live) about an hour away.

Essentially it's a very small city with lots of towers. Typically I venture into the Castro District, Chinatown, Noe Valley, Mission and Downtown.
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    I can't really say one thing in particular about San Francisco because there are so many districts in SF and it depends what you're looking for.
    Apart from the "bias" as you said and the tech industry there, what's also there in Silicon Valley?
    Pikochu
    Pikochu
    We are famous for all the high tech companies such as Google, Apple, Facebook, etc.

In terms of jobs aspect, you have the usual office work in the regional offices. In terms of recreation, the Bay Area has San Francisco, redwood forests, beach all within an hour drive.

I love answering questions about the Bay Area, though my specialty would be in the South Bay. Ask away!
    If you want help/advice on hosting things I'm open. I noticed your post about Yoshi mafia so if it's just planning things I can help if you want.
    Or it used quantum superposition to find the answer from an alternate dimension! :O
    ----------
    @Poke FoxWhat is your usual style for playing Simcity 4? In particular with roads and highways
    ----------
    thanks for asking

I tend to play real-life kind of way
    • large body of water on one side of the map, rivers, large mountains towards the middle -
    • large region, 3 or 4 large Metro areas 1 or 2 near the 'ocean' one near the river, one somewhere in the middle (surrounded by mountain, maybe have side of the town near river)
    • along the way, small towns, farming communities
    when I get the chance I'll take a few photos

really inspired by my recent trip to Oregon (made a blog about it).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom