Rainbow Cloud
Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks you for da follow. I've also noticed that you make banners around the place... Sooooo... Could you please make me a Garurumon banner? I've tried those things myself but I always suck...
    Reactions: Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    So Comic Sans is ok, I know not everyone likes it but it seems to work best on the banner so far?
    Lone_Garurumon
    Lone_Garurumon
    Yeah, that's totally fine. I never got why people hate it, it's just a font, that honestly looks pretty nice in my personal opinion.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Yeah, I quite like it as a font and it's quite good for banners as it goes with quite a lot of different designs.
    So I suppose you're a Sonic fan then? What game would you say is your favourite? Lots of people might be mortified by this, but I think my favs definitely '06
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Yeah the Barrel in Carnival Night Zone is evil, fortunately a friend told me how to get past it before I played the level, not that I'm that good at Sonic 3 anyway though :D

The only main series Sonic games I've completed myself are Sonic 2, Adventure, Adventure 2 and Generations.

I got stuck on Sonic's White Acropolis on Sonic '06, no matter what I do I can't make it over that big jump, the game just glitches out and I can't jump at the edge of the ramp. Some of the gliches are ammusing though, I haven't tried them all myself yet but I've watched a few youtube videos about them :)

I've played around with a lot of the gliches in Sonic Adventure, mainly the ones where you can get the wrong characters in the wrong levels.

Who's your favourite Sonic character?
    Mine's probably Tikal but I like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Rouge too.
    Lone_Garurumon
    Lone_Garurumon
    My fav's gotta be Silver. His levels were just so much fun to play. I mean who didn't love flinging crates at lava monsters? It's a shame that, like everyone who isn't named Sonic Tails or Eggman, he's been shoved into the background lately.

I think I know the place you're talking about in White Acropolis. I know I cleared it somehow... If you mean the big gap with that ramp in a sort of U-shape, just walk along the ramp, you know since Sonic's exempt from physics. If it's the ramp before that, maybe try a spin-dash or something? Or maybe the blue gem.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Yeah, they seem to mainly just focus on Sonic, Tails and Eggman these days, even Knuckles gets forgotten. I really want to see another 3D adventure style game again with six playable characters and without the boost/on rails gameplay style they've had since Unleashed.

I'm stuck on the snowboard part of White Acropolis but I might give it another try to see if I can get past it.
    Thanks and BTW I like MLP too!
    It definitely saddens me to see you leave the war room. We really had something going in SWRM and you're very good at the game, much better than I am, anyway.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Thanks and sorry about that Caps, things were kind of just getting too much for me in the end. I was planning to finish the games I'd started and signed up for before leaving but I kind of just got to the point where I couldn't wait until then so subbing out seemed the best option that hopefully wouldn't affect the games to much. It was kind of mostly just mafia I didn't really like much, I enjoyed Flop's non-mafia politics game as it was much more light hearted and fun.

Your definately a really good player though and wish you the best of luck with SWRM and Monty Python Mafia :)
    Happy birthday, RC. Sorry I forgot. :/
    It shoud be easy enough for ME to remember. My brother's birthday is tomorrow.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    RC, I'm not going to forget about you. I was just a little busy today.
    ...do you want me to try photoshopping a party hat onto Glitcheon when I get home this evening?
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    You can if you like, I'm probably going to change back to my regular Umbreon avatar again tomorrow, I made another one like this without the hat and cake. Thinking of making a Ho-Oh theme after that.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    There's also the fact that Baf has now named a thread after you, so nobody will forget your birthday now.
    He briefly renamed it "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME" but Enzap quickly squashed that name...I wonder why?
    Happy Umbreon Day - and happy birthday too
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Thanks, happy Umbreon day to you too, I like your Umbreon and Eevee avatar :)
    Jyo
    Jyo
    It was hard choosing, too many good ones, really love that scene, went with it
    Playing a mixed team, just for fun, giving Dragonite a chance. For now it's still level 5 Dratini. Marvel Scale ability, Adamant nature, and nicknamed Favnir.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Sounds good, it takes a bit of time and training to get from Dratini to Dragonite but it should pay off when you get Dragonite, Favnir sounds like a good name :)

I need to continue with my pokefriends playthrough at some point, it kind of got put on hold for a long time but I'm hoping to get back on track soon.
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Just started playing it earlier today, Alpha Sapphire, only in Petalburg City. Favnir is the name of the dragon in Viking mythology
    Haven't started my v4 either.
    Plans for mass eeveelution theming 24th - 31st Jan, please feel free to join in :) Eevee - (AussieEevee Vaporeon - (Crystal Onix, Vanguard Dragelsnart) Jolteon - (ocelotrama) Flareon - (HeroicSylveon) Espeon - (Chibster, Slife) Umbreon - (Rainbow Cloud) Leafeon - (leetic) Glaceon - (Sword Master) Sylveon - (Lysson, Etrian Oddity)
    At least I tried with coming up something related to Christmas and keeping my Eevee/Fox them - "Veery Foxmas!" to "Mewwy Chwistmas"
    Mewwy Chwistmas - I will need to come up with a Eevee version of it, would like to use it between 20 and Jan 1st
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Hi Heroic Eevee :)
    How about 'Foxmas Eevee' or 'It's Foxmas Eevee'?
    I'll try to think of some more.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    It sounds funny and great too! I'm also going to change username on Sunday. Foxmas sounds so good,
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Glad you like it :)
    Hope you have a good birthday when it comes up
    Reactions: Jyo
    I know what my next usertheme is going to be: Doctor McCoy from Star Trek: TOS.
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Nice, keeping the doctor themes going :)

I'm probably going to change my theme again on the 26th, not sure what I'm going to change it to next?
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    There's another reason for that particular doctor. There have been more ME imposters, but I am the real McCoy!
    Great avatar! And usertitle :)
    I would say "Chwistmas" tho xD
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    I've changed it to Chwistmas now too :D

How's things going with you?
    Reactions: Zexy
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Nice :D

Pretty fine! Whachabout you?
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    I'm good too thanks :)
    Trying to decide whether to make a banner to go with my avatar at the moment, think my current one still looks ok though :D
    On a completely different note, did you see this week's episode of Doctor Who?
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Yeah, I'm still not that sure about it though. Hoping the two part finale will be good.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    I thought it was interesting.
    Any guesses for next week?
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    I kind of went and read the synopsis for the last two episodes which did seem to suggest something interesting. Don't really want to spoil anything though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom