Bulbagarden

Elementar
Elementar
Thanks mate. That's nice of you. How are you?
Poke Trey
Poke Trey
I'm great! I got just 3 weeks left of school and soon I'm going to have all the time in the world because me gonna graduate soon man!
Elementar
Elementar
That sounds awesome! What do you want to do after you finish graduating?
Poke Trey
Poke Trey
Mostly acting/Voice acting, after watching so many cartoons and Anime for so long, I wanted to do it and see how the people manage to portray their voices in unique ways.
Elementar
Elementar
That's awesome! I'm a science dude, so I want to pursue that area. How far do you want to go in voice acting?
Poke Trey
Poke Trey
Like working with the big leagues such as Bryce Paprenbrook or anyone from Funimation pretty much has my interest. Also, Pokemon cuz that's my show bro!
Elementar
Elementar
That would be so cool! It seems like an exciting occupation.
What sports do you like?
Poke Trey
Poke Trey
The usual like Basketball, soccer, dodgeball yes that, tennis and floor hockey cuz fuck ice!
Elementar
Elementar
I like Aussie Rules, tennis, cricket, soccer, rugby, racing and most things really. I'm not the biggest fan of basketball though.

Other than F&G, what areas are you active in here?
Poke Trey
Poke Trey
Guess a mix of the fun and games, Anime and manga, current events and entertainment because I like to hear what's on the news.
Elementar
Elementar
That's good. I'm Video Games (including Sun and Moon), Anime and F&G. Do you play mafia at all?
Poke Trey
Poke Trey
Unfortunately nope. I don't think I could understand how it works, but thanks for the favor!
Elementar
Elementar
Np. I thought that too, but people helped me out. You should wait until a Paragon game, where you have a mentoer (if you ever want to play it.) That was helpful.
How excited are you for the upcoming episodes?
Poke Trey
Poke Trey
Very freakin excited my bro! I never EVER miss out on even an ounce of my fave shows in existence.
Elementar
Elementar
Lol. I can't wait for this gym battle. And I want to see Ash's sixth Pokemon so badly...
Poke Trey
Poke Trey
I want to also man, the suspense is so real now! It could be our lord/savior Goodra or someone else...
Back
Top Bottom