Bulbagarden

PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Why do you hate Excadrill so much? I once destroyed my friend's complete team with one! :)
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
I firstly didn't like it but after seeing Iris and her Pokemon I hate it so much
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Ah. That's a shame. Excadrill is such an excellent sweeper. Everybody has their own tastes. Which Professor do you like?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
All of them with Fannel also
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
What would you do if you could control Pokemon dreams?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
didn't understand the question, no I meant how can I control pokemon dreams
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
I meant that if you suddenly gained the power to control Pokemon dreams. And also that Pokemon are real. :p
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
Well i didn't thought about it and you
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
I would first find me a Heracross due to Pokemon being real. Then I would develop and increase my power to protect Pokemon from evil nightmares. I'll be the Dream Keeper. :)
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
oh so great
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Yeah! I find dreams fascinating since I almost never have nightmares. Do you have any nightmares?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
Well, this question is diffecult to answer
Anyone don't like to say about his nightmares and every people must have some nightmares
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
That's a very deep answer. Personal with a touch of secrecy and mixed with some everywhereness. :)

I once had a dream that I loved Miley Cyrus before she became a blonde. Her dad did not approve so I had to beat him in soccer and cooking. :p
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
Sorry for not having an answer my friend
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
That's alright. What are some of your hobbies?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
Ll leading multi new things and learning programming
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
I studied programming for 3 years in high school. I barely passed. It was just too hard for me. But I always wished that I am a wiz at it. Have you written any programs yet?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
maybe two
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Ah. Which two? How do they work?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
1 for html and dreamweaver and one of visual studio
Back
Top Bottom