TeaWest
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, hello again!! Yeah, I took a break from here for a while too after the forum switch, so I understand! Its good timing to come back for all the Sun/Moon excitement, especially with all the rumors and leaks and what-not haha.
    Well about me, I already visit Chine, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Those are most closest country I can only visit during summer vacation. Too bad that they don't have beach to swimming and visit like another popular country.
    I was in Thailand too, about 2 year ago during my summer vacation. That was a quite good place to visit for vacation :D. I never visit Japan, even though it is not too far from my country, because I can't speak Japan :(.

How many country do you ever visit ?
    I think your cat is domestic short-hair or perhap is british short-hair :> . I have a dog in the past and bird in this time.
    I never heard about those book. I only read Vietnamese book, because my poor english skill is not good enough for oversea book :p. How many language can you speak ?
    I learn how to become hacker, game design, play video game and play with my cat, sometime I make some origami too. What type of book do you like to read ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom