• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
U
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got my 64GB Vita Card today and got some games of old coming but might get some newer ones too but the downside is I lost all my save data for Trails of Cold Steel(was pretty far into it too)
    U
    Username19
    Ow thats painful to hear! Trails is not a short game. I guess you get to enjoy the game from the beginning then though?
    Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
    Well just means having to level grind and guess the same can be said for SAO:Hollow Realization was far ahead in that too
    Hello! I see you liked a lot of my posts involving Harvest Moon. You a fan? I am, too! Also, I love fairy type Pokemon!
    Reactions: Username19
    U
    Username19
    I went for Klaus my first play of South. Now I'm kinda stuck choosing between Raeger and Nadi! Sunshine islands is awesome! It's been awhile since I've played that one but I think that was the last one to feature rival romances.
    Juliko
    Juliko
    Yeah, I ordered Island of Happiness, but...those controls! I hear Sunshine Islands is better, so I'm gonna try that. Raeger's adorable and so is Kamil! I never ever met Nadi.
    U
    Username19
    Nadi never shows up if you don't ever visit the rich girls farm
    D
    Your name is very cute :)
    U
    Username19
    I really really like Comfey that was reviled for Sun and Moon. From the current generation though Flabebe would have to be my favorite.
    D
    Deleted member 1435
    Comfey is very cute :) I want to use one on my team^^ it reminds me of me a little...always wanting to make a sweet gift for my friends and i love flowers :D
    D
    Deleted member 1435
    I really like sylveon too though. I'm not sure i'll ever truely get to use one, but i just love its colors and those bows and ribbons^^
    Atelier Rorona+

I did assignments 5(came close to failing and getting a game over)and 6 which was too easy
    Grinding in it takes too long as does levelling up to a decent level(65+)needed for the later ones
    U
    Username19
    Absolutely. I've had a few people tell me on some message boards that using high level battle items is the way to get past those areas but I can never make enough of those items to still stay in the assignment time frame.
    You could always get them from doing gathering/Combat during each assignment through the vouchers you get from each
    Hey what's the Atelier series like? I've been looking at the games a lot lately but I'm on the fence.
    U
    Username19
    Its pretty cool. The story lines are usually pretty light hearted and don't get very dark. Depending on how well you do alchemy wise and time wise determines the ending you get. It also a lot of micro managing because of just how much stuff you have to make. I thought Rorona and Totori had the stricter time restraints. Meruru was fun but almost everything you did triggered a cut scene you couldn't skip past. I never got very far in Shallie or Ayesha so I cant tell you much about them. Escha and Logy was really cool because had the option of playing as a guy and when you went back and played as the girl you got to see the other side of the story-line. So far the new one , Sophie, is really fun but the time constraints are gone so you can essentially take however long you want to beat it. Its really weird for the series but it does make it feel less rushed.
    Reactions: Dolce
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Not going to lie, if you hadn't mentioned the time constraints I would have thought it was like Harvest Moon or something. :p

Do all the games tie in together? Or can you just pick up whatever game you'd like first?
    U
    Username19
    They are tied together by what region they are in. So like character cameos and small references to little things that happen in previous games. There is the "arland" and "dusk" story arcs. You can definitely pick up any of the games to play though. They each have there own story lines so you don't have to worry about what happened in the others.
    Yeah... after the Doomsday Trailer (I INFAMOUSLY call it that because that Trailer IS the Doomsday Trailer) but yeah... GOOD LORD.... 2 Hours and 31 minutes... IT FELT LIKE 3 AND A HALF HOURS!! Like it's not a Joke, the pacing is not good. Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor= ONE OF THE WORST CASTING DECISIONS EVER MADE! That's all I'll say on that part really
    Oh not much, noticed that Like U did to one of my Messages in the Movie Section
    U
    Username19
    Yup yup! Ive been unhappy with all the trailers for BvS that were released and Im glad to know the movie really wasnt very good! Im going to hold off on seeing it for awhile.
    Chibster
    Chibster
    It's only available today though!!! x'D I mean there's a chance it could appear on another daily shirt site later on, but the last time I saw these was on The Yetee many months ago!
    U
    Username19
    Oh no! I hope they do show back up because they both look great.
    Chibster
    Chibster
    Aww I hope so!! You can keep track of the daily shirt sites btw! I use dayoftheshirt.com, a lot of great designs show up sometimes! :)
    Yaay and whaat lucky!! :eek: I kind of wished the pre-order bonus was a plush or something though! xD Not to worry, they're going to start posting the episodes on YouTube!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom