• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Elementar
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH yeah! Happy birthday my brother! Completly forgot to do so man.
    Reactions: Elementar
    Elementar
    Elementar
    So you're Goodra follower too? I really want it to be Goodra, and hopefully it learns something like Draco Meteor.
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    Oh yeah! Ever since I saw Goomy showed up in the Anime and seeing Ash catch it, I was in love from the start. Seeing that thing evolve into Sligoo and then into Goodra was just such a good journey. It needs the comeback it rightfully deserves!
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Definitely. I could just imagine some inspirational battle that it takes part in. It would give me goosebumps!
    See you decided to give the new username a go.

Happy new username :)
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Thanks mate! Have you thought of getting one soon?
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    I think I'm probably just going to keep mine forever now, I've kind of become used to it I've had for a few years, it seems to be the most popular one I've used. Changing to something else now would probably feel a bit weird and I'm worried someone else would take Rainbow Cloud as their username so I couldn't change back.

Before I decided to keep this username I was going to change it to Tidal Tempest which would have been a dual reference to a Sonic CD level and the Tidal Bell item and I would have mostly been using a Lugia theme :)
    Oi thankyou for the follow *-*. Shall follow back :p.
    Colourful Lies
    Colourful Lies
    Just,Art at the moment lol. Every now and then I'll read 5-10 books in succession aswell,but thats about it. You?
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Well, I'd say forums are one. Games, sport and that's about it. Don't have time for much else. How much time do you have on your hands?
    Colourful Lies
    Colourful Lies
    Way too much lol. Trying to get some of it occupied ofc,but right now just,too much.
    Hey, sorry about the mislynch; hope you still had fun playing in Paragon. I really hope you can join us again :)
    Elementar
    Elementar
    It helped a bit, but you always have to find your own individual technique. They helped a lot with the different methods and basics though, so now I have a much better understanding of the game. How much do you play?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    I try to play as much as I can, but I'm probably going to hold back a little because schoolwork is a thing, and exams are close.
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Ah yes. I know how you feel. I barely have time to commit to all of my commitments this year. I had to cut back actually. Good luck on your exams!
    How are we all doing everyone? Feel free to reply below and have a chat. I'd like to hear your opinions about SM, the anime or almost anything really. Hope you have fun!
    Hello!How are you? :)
    JessicaTR
    JessicaTR
    Hey!Sorry for the late reply.School kept me busy.^^;
    I would to go to Melbourne and watch a cricket match at MCG!How's the food of Melbourne like?:)
    Elementar
    Elementar
    That's fine.
    Honestly, you can't describe the food of Melbourne. Australia is very culturally diverse, so we have burgers, Chinese, Italian... There's everything. You can find some really good places! There's a bit of Indian too. What's food like in India? I know you get amazing flavours!
    JessicaTR
    JessicaTR
    Ah...wow!I watch Masterchef Australia and it's really amazing to see the variety of food.In India we have many cuisines.There are 29 states and each state has a different cuisine!Here Chinese and Italian food are very popular as well.
    And Happy Belated Birthday! :)
    I thank you for the following, the follow-back has also been undertaken
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Okay. I haven't been here very long either, but you can always still hope. What do you think of SM?
    Lone_Garurumon
    Lone_Garurumon
    Longer than me. I literally only joined for the Christmas competitions, then I just fell in love with the community. I'm not really sure what I CAN think at the moment. All we've seen is a few seconds of concept art. I don't like them skipping out on a third version/sequel to X&Y though, I feel like Kalos needed it too much. Especially since they announced Zygarde's other forms. Though, if it get's a little post-game material in Sun & Moon I'll be happy.
    Elementar
    Elementar
    I agree. Kalos feels a bit empty and neglected now, but if they include Zygarde's forms, I'll be okay with it.
    Hey everyone. Thanks for coming to this page. Feel free to follow me and/or comment below. I'll follow you back and always reply. Thankyou :)
    Hello there! Thanks for following, I did the same.~
    Tuoko
    Tuoko
    That they did. I'm curious what it'd be about...
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Yeah. Anna's a redhead, so maybe fire? xD I don't know. And with Marvel and Star Wars in their sleeves, Disney are becoming richer and richer.
    Tuoko
    Tuoko
    I can see Anna being some fire princess. And yeah, that's true.
    Hai there, thanks for following - doing the same.
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Found you. Now we have Stealthox and Firox.

So you like Marvel movies too? Are you looking forward to Civil War? It looks good. So many coming out soon.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Love Marvel movies - looking forward to seeing it, my most waiting movie this year.
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Doctor Strange too, and I can't wait to see Spiderman in Civil War. Black Panther looks epic too.
    Sadly the mods of this forum are unreasonable to say the least (and that's a very nice way of saying it) and they banned me from the anime section (the one I was the most active at) for dumb reasons a bunch of time, culminating in a recent permanent ban because I dared stating the obvious fact that Ash's Charizard is male. Previous ocassions were for reasons such as me explaining how the official seasons work. Apparently we're not allowed to say anything that contradicts Bulbapedia. I get blamed for "discussing bulbapedia issues" on the forum when it's not even what I was trying to do, I was just answering people's questions or correcting their mistakes, the fact that it happens to contradict Bulbapedia is not my problem. Instead of banning people for stating facts they should be more worried about how bad their "wiki" is.
    Sigh. Sorry that ended up being too long. But yeah, you probably won't see me posting much if ever on here anymore. Even if the ban is only for the anime section, I don't really feel like participating at other sections now. This forum is full of crazy rules and mods censoring users to fit their personal stand. It's sickening and I had enough. Users getting banned for no real reasons or threads being locked when there's nothing inherently wrong with them (and I'm not speaking just about myself here)
    So yeah... I'm either done with forums for good or maybe will consider moving to Serebii. At least users seem to have more freedom there. Bulbagarden supposedly took pride in being the more "mature" forum, but if anything, it proved to be the most childish one, and the worst is that it mainly stems from the staff rather than the regular users.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom