• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Elementar
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just wanted to thank you personally for including Xerosic and Neo Team Flare, the Megalith, and Olympia in your flavor text.

I don't know if you had planned to include those details all along or if they were subtle nods to my prophecies, either way they made for an epic story.

Thanks again Elementar, it was a blast.
    Reactions: Elementar
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Sorry for reading this late. It was my absolute pleasure, and I thank you for playing (really well I might add). I wasn't planning on including Olympia, but it was my fault that scum was a little underpowered. I hope we can play together in a game sometime :)
    If you like the anime and want to try out a mafia game, feel free to join XY&Z Anime Mafia. :) Also still up for a chat if anyone wants one :p
    I'm trying to do the odd post in those sections. Just had a quick look at the mafia section, it's like the game haha. I should've guessed really. I've never really played though but I might look around. Thank you for the assistance.
    Elementar
    Elementar
    No problem. Episode previews get most of the posts in the anime section, whilst most video game activity occurs in the "Current Event: Sun and Moon" forum. Gen VII Confirmed is the most active topic in there :)
    You're welcome. Um, I'm not really active so far. Still feel a bit awkward haha. Do you have any suggestions?
    Elementar
    Elementar
    What bits of Pokemon are you interested in? I post in the anime, video games section, the F&G section and the mafia section (which is a large forum game you may have heard of). F&G is a nice place to start, but just post in your favourite sections really. I can help get you included to something if you like?
    I just joined and I've seen you a lot in the forums and you seem friendly so...hello.
    Elementar
    Elementar
    Thankyou. It's nice of you to say that. Hello.
    Which sections of the forum are you active in? Which ones do you enjoy the most so far?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom