Bulbagarden

Kharixi
Kharixi
I prefer it well done,and that's how I've always had it.

Hm, well, I usually eat it with sauce so that might make it different.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
That's nice. Do you eat steak often? Or is it a medium to rare event?

Yeah, even with sauce, it still tastes dry to me. :/

Guess I'm more of a ribs or chicken lover.

Which meat do you like the most at the moment?
Kharixi
Kharixi
Steak specifically, not too often, but I tend to eat a lot of meat-related items on a regular basis.

Chicken is great, I love it all kinds of ways!

Gonna have to go with my all-time favorite food, tacos :3
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
That's cool. I often ate meat in the year. But it has toned down a bit with the move.

Can't go wrong with chicken. So many ways, so many tasty ways.

Haven't had a taco for quite some time now. How do you prefer your taco?
Kharixi
Kharixi
Yep, exactly! I used to love grilled chicken the most (still love it), but by now my vote goes to fried chicken.

I like just meat and cheese in crunchy shells, though I have tried and enjoyed some other toppings like lettuce and tomato.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
What made you change your mind?

Sounds yummy! Which cheese do you prefer?

How was your Halloween?
Kharixi
Kharixi
Don't remember, really, but I guess I just started liking fried more.

There's a particular shredded kind, though I don't remember the flavor.

I didn't do too much, but we gave out a lot of candy so that was good.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Nice. I like ribs more than chicken especially pork ribs. So tasty!

Ah. How do you feel about blue cheese?

Sounds like a pretty par night. Do anything spooky?
Kharixi
Kharixi
I've wanted to try ribs, just never gotten around to it. They definitely seem good though!

I've never had it :p

Not besides "spying" on people that were walking up to our house, heh...
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
You definitely should. So juicy! Lots of bone though. But still very tasty.

Awww... You should give it a try. Very strong smell and taste. It's a love it or hate it scenario.

Notice anything interesting? Didn't you hang out with friends?
Kharixi
Kharixi
Hm, yeah, the bones might be a problem, but I could probably work with it.

Incidentally I've been wanting to try chicken wings too, so I guess that'd be a good chance.

Nothing much. And nah, like I said, I didn't do much of anything. I don't really go out that much as it is.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
That's good. Do you enjoy picking bones clean? Or do you prefer more meat on the bones?

Cool. Spicy wings are so tasty. Or do you like 'em mild?

Ah. I see. I am the same. What your plans then mostly?
Kharixi
Kharixi
I've probably only ever had bones like once, but I'd probably eat as much meat as possible :p

I've actually had spicy wings once (I think they were boneless though), but it... wasn't a pleasant experience... Spicy is really hot so I'd probably go for mild.

Right now, nothing really, but I'd still like to get a license and job in the near future.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
You're a real lion. I always like to pick the bones clean. So much meat that people leave on the bones.

I'm sorry to hear that. Mild can still be really tasty with the right sauce. Which sauce do you prefer?

That's sensible goals to aim for. Which car is your dream car?
Kharixi
Kharixi
Well, for general sauces, I dip many items in barbeque sauce. Have for most of my life.

Dunno... in the event I bought a car for myself I'd probably go for something cheap but still functional.

Also, turns out I'm heading out tomorrow for a learner's permit.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Yummy! So you don't prefer any other sauces? I prefer mayo myself or Spur, a restaurant here, sauce. It's pink and tangy.

That's practical. Why have something fancy when you can have something that can at least drive and doesn't cost a fortune on petrol. What's your opinion on self driving cars?

How did it go? I hope it went well.
Kharixi
Kharixi
I occasionally have ketchup, but I always have Arby's (a restaurant here) sauce when we go there.

They'd be cool, but I think it's better just to drive them ourselves. As odd as it sounds, I think there'd be less crashes.

Went extremely well! Next is just getting lessons and starting to drive.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Cool. What's that sauce like? Ketchup is so tasty for chips.

The roads would be safer. I prefer self driving cars. No more need to obtain a license or worry about focusing on the road. Also, there'll be less DUIs.

I am glad to hear that! When is your first lesson?
Kharixi
Kharixi
Hmm... it's somewhat spicy,but it's a bit like barbeque sauce...

That's true. Though I'm not sure how close or far we are from such vehicles being mass-produced.

Not sure, it's supposed to rain a lot this week so I'll just have to wait and see.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Hmmm... Sounds yummy!

That's true. It could be quite a while before they become mainstream. And also affordable. Usually new innovations are really expensive at first.

Ah. I hope you've had one by now.

How are things?
Back
Top Bottom