• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Enzap
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I just realized today is your bulbaversary.

Happy bulbaversary! I'll never forget the few times we bumped heads over the years. Good times.
    Enzap
    Enzap
    Oh goodness you're right. It's also my college graduation's eve so I've been a bit preoccupied XD Thanks for the reminder because I surely would have missed it
    Reactions: Ebail
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Haha well shoot, no problem. Good luck with the graduation!
    Hello mother. It is I, Lillie. I've come to stop you with-
    ...Nebby get back in the bag, you weren't supposed to come out yet.
    Enzap
    Enzap
    I HAVE NO DAUGHTER
    Lillie
    Lillie
    *gasp* Mother Nihilego has infected your mind!
    Hey Enzap, just wanted to thank you again for the Secret Santa theme! Really appreciate the fact that you took the time to draw it from scratch. :) (just didn't want you to think i didn't like it by getting rid of it aha)
    Enzap
    Enzap
    It was my pleasure :) I'm glad you liked it, I spent some time working on it haha

And I don't mind you switching at all
    Just letting you know that I'm around whenever you're ready.
    *looks down*
    Also, "maniacal enginerd?" I approve of this nickname. It suits ME.
    To be fair, the intention behind the Random Versus Battles Thread was to have a matchup between two characters, and then have the next poster answer that matchup using logic (such as feats), and proceed to propose their own matchup. Though I do see why it was closed; no one was utilizing that at all.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)
    I did confirm something in the conversation, that it's not actually another timeline, but an entirely different universe. It won't even follow the same rules of the original anime.
    Did you have anything else to say in the conversation? I didn't really get an answer on the latest message or from mine.
    Enzap
    Enzap
    I didn't really know what more to add ^^
    your avatar is horrible and you should be ashamed
    Enzap
    Enzap
    you're just jealous of its majesty
    Rainami
    Rainami
    the only esty that thing will ever be is a travesty
    Doing well, LOL, me a person who watched A LOT of Disney's Movies, I'VE NEVER SEEN Beauty And The Beast LOL!! XD
    Enzap
    Enzap
    :00000 It's one of the best ones imo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom