Bulbagarden

HumanDawn
HumanDawn
Yeah I'll be 20 soon... Thanks! We don't really celebrate it here like other countries but there are parties. I ate some candy and watched an episode of The Walking Dead, which I've never done but my sister who is a big fan of it was pretty insistent.
Reactions: Feenie
Feenie
Feenie
We shall then be even in age.... muahaha....

That's interesting I didn't know that! Parties sound fun. Well eating candy and watching an episode of TWD is pretty great in my book for a Halloween night. ;-) Wow how did you like it?? Was it the first episode or just some random episode? That might be confusing if it was a random one omg
HumanDawn
HumanDawn
It was interesting, I guess. It was the newest episode, season 7 episode 2. It didn't hook me to go start from the beginning or anything since I kind of watched it for the sake of watching it? How was your Halloween? I'm guessing you still handed out candy for anyone coming to Trick-or-Treat, right?
Feenie
Feenie
Yeah I get the watching for the sake of watching it thing. Funnily enough I haven't gotten the chance to watch the newest episode yet haha so I have no clue what happened in it! Actually, this year I sadly did not! FA did! :) I wanted to, but really couldn't so the passing-of-the-candy-torch was handed over.........FOR NOW....
HumanDawn
HumanDawn
Oh so you watches all seasons then? Cool. I watched all of Stranger Things a month ago. It's just eight episodes long and the film quality made it look like as if I was watching an extended movie. It's a horror and mystery show with some science thrown in it, taking place in the early 1980s. The environment makes it stand out from other recent live action shows. It was really good and I can see it being up your alley. I don't know much of Silent Hill but it had used a concept similar to it regarding the location.
Feenie
Feenie
I've been actually meaning to watch it for a little bit now! I've seen a lot of people talking about it, and I've never actually seen anything bad said about it honestly. Which is rare lol. Oooh hoo ho if it has Silent Hill-ish concepts then it most definitely piques my curiosity (AND 1980s!!!). It looks good from what I've seen, and it's short too so an easy show to binge watch. Horror and mystery go together like PB&J after all. ;-) Do you like horror stuff then?

although speaking of Silent Hill you should totally play it
HumanDawn
HumanDawn
Hmm, I'd have something "bad" to say about it, but, spoilers ;P. It's something to do with the location and monsters... I don't know how Silent Hill ends but I theorized the location might be some... different and abnormal place? I'm not a large fan of horror, but when it's mixed with other genres well it can be good.

I tried... I emulated it for the PS1, got into the bar, left, wandered around, didn't know how to get to the place I needed to go and then quit it for some reason I can't remember. Maybe some other time I'll pick it up again. I think I needed to go to some school?
Feenie
Feenie
Well damn now I'm curious. ;-) Yeah horror is a very iffy genre because when it's good it is good but when it's bad.... IT'S AWFUL. Although usually in a "so bad it's funny" sort of way lol. What /is/ your favorite genre?

So early in the game!! Omg! Yeah, after you exit the bar (and making sure you've got the radio and gun) you need to go back to where you started in the game (should be marked on the map actually. maps are your best friend) and then go to midwich elementary. Yeah pick it up anytime, once you do I'll be interested in how it goes. :) Word of advice though I hope you're playing it on easy it's much more enjoyable that way I played it on normal and it was kicking my butt.
HumanDawn
HumanDawn
I think it's an iffy genre because I don't think there are many interesting takes on it, which is why it needs to be mixed well with other genres to shine. Mystery is my favourite! I love Comedy, Adventure, Psychology, and Fantasy a lot too!

Oh yeah, I think there was something marked on some map, but I couldn't get to it because the road to it wasn't there or something. I don't remember which mode I picked omg, actually, I forgot it even had a mode! For PS1 games I mostly played Digimon World 1 and Warcraft II, those games were awesome. Hmm, I guess I'll try playing it a bit tonight and see if it hooks me. If not I can watch a playthrough or something.
Feenie
Feenie
There are many "horror genre cliches" after all haha. Horror/mystery/suspense is usualllly a safe bet. Cool, a very good genre choice!! You strike a wide range I like it! :) Psychology is an interesting one there, it's always nice when you can find a good movie with a psychological-esque element to it. I was trying to think of an example but dang it my mind is drawing a blank lol

I HOPE YOU PICKED EASY OH MAN... I just looked up Digimon World 1 and it looks really fun actually. :) I never knew it existed until now. Had no clue you liked Warcraft-type things omg you learn something new everyday

You'll have to tell me if it does! Yeah playthroughs are always available so there's that and I think Silent Hill game playthroughs can be fun to watch... in the dark... VERY SPOOKY...
Back
Top Bottom