• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Max1996
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gonna say no. I'd say it's because they still haven't made the 02 kids reappear (aside from the 1st cameo) that it's getting annoying imo.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    True, but I'm sure they'll appear eventually.
    Reactions: Tuoko
    Tuoko
    Tuoko
    Yeah, I'd imagine so
    Specifically what isn't working in Holiday Mafia is mass mentioning. Individual mentions work, so I did get the notification when you mentioned me.
    That said, this problem seems to be specific to me, as this is not the first mafia game I've had this problem in.
    I'm getting it looked into.
    Hey, have you been watching Digimon Tri?
    NeoMiniTails
    NeoMiniTails
    You said that you liked Digimon so I wanted to see if you're a fan of Adventure. Haha... I don't usually get excited when someone like Digimon, but I felt really happy when I found a kindred spirit.

I really liked the last movie. Btw, what was your favorite season?
    Max1996
    Max1996
    If I have to rank all series so far...
    1. Adventure/Adventure02/AdventureTri
    2. Xros Wars/Appli Monsters
    3. Tamers/Frontier/Savers
    I do like them all, just some a little less than others.
    NeoMiniTails
    NeoMiniTails
    My favorites would be:
    1. Tamers
    2. All Adventure
    3. Savers/Xros Wars
    4. Applimon
    5. Frontier

I didn't really care much for the English dubbed, but when I watch the Japanese version, I really started to appreciate the show.
    I do accept people's opinion and thoughts. Don't assume that I don't.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    No offense, but I did see your posts back then and they gave me the (very strong, I might add) impression that you didn't even acknowledge what the others said before flat-out disagreeing.
    Arceus the Dragon
    Arceus the Dragon
    An impression doesn't necessary mean that I don't accept opinions and thoughts of others.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Either way, it's what your own posts were showing. But let's just leave it at that.
    eh still, it was fun regardless. It's been a while since I took part in it, so glad to have done so this year. Really need to stop lurking and post more. Hope you had a good one?
    Heeey :) well played on your Halloween sock by the way :D
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Thanks. I suppose that one question was never actually necessary, as I forgot I already knew what Zexy's sock was.
    "Hello. I'm Max1996, all-around friendly.' liar
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Did you actually take that post seriously?
    Ryan Massey
    Ryan Massey
    yes the "will you be my" one
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I know, but I can't believe you thought I actually meant what I said.
    well hydragon is used by team plasma leader in black and white one
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I'm aware. Wait, why are you even saying this on my profile instead of the actual thread?
    Ryan Massey
    Ryan Massey
    sorry i thought you didn't know.
    i just started today on this forum btw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom