• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Beth Pavell
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it was mostly cause I was dealing with internship and presenting my thesis so that I could graduate, which I did :D
    Well I myself have to start lookin for one now that I'm a fully fledged engineer :O

And it's okay, my fic is sitll up for reviews :p
    Oh, well that doesn't sound too bad at least :O

and I finally got off my ass to do review uwu
    I think I'm going to wait for Ace to return to make a decision on your recommendation thread. Blogs are down for the time being anyway, but if you're feeling antsy, you could probably get away with just posting it. I can handle any potential backlash.
    AetherX
    AetherX
    By the way, could you do me a favor? The Review Game's been stagnant for way too long. Do you think you could move it? I''m not going to have a chance to do much reading for the foreseeable future. If not, that's totally cool. I'll figure something else out.
    Beth Pavell
    Beth Pavell
    I'll see what I can do, depends on how hard-going the textbook reading is this week, really
    Do you mean a thread asking for recommendations or one where you write up recommendations like you've been doing in your blog? Personally I'm a proponent of allowing as much relevant content as possible, especially in the WW, but I'm wary. I can see it being viewed as advertising. Ace is still on break and I don't want to make a call on this all by myself, so give me a bit of time.
    Hi there, I'm gonna be random for a second: You seem very well versed in writing and I must admit you've piqued my interest as someone I should be seeking guidance from XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom