Bulbagarden

Ebail
Ebail
Also I'm digging the new XV Hit. SSB Kaioken is cool too but man the health drain on the 10x is deadly haha
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
I would watch it, but the cursing in Kai is too often for my tastes, so I'll just skip.

I love them both! I've been doing Expert Missions (next one is #14), mostly alternating between those two and my custom. I can't decide which I prefer, though.

Champa, Vados, Zamasu, Rosé Black, and Vegetto Blue confirmed for DLC (the latter two under the names of SS Rosé Goku Black and SSGSS Vegito respectively).
Ebail
Ebail
I still prefer Hit I think, but either way both this Goku, and Hit are better than the SSB Goku, and Hit you get in the starting game, and I much rather use them.

Oh wow, last night I'd only seen Champa, and Vados confirmed, and was like "really? another 2 character pack" but its cool to see so much in one shot.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
I'll more than likely completely neglect the standard Hit. I'll probably alternate with Goku, though, as I often recreate the Resurrection 'F' fights.

We'll see if they're all in Pack 2 or if they're spread across 2 and 3. Hopefully 2, though, because 2 characters aren't that exciting on their own. The Season Pass would potentially be more worth it.
Ebail
Ebail
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
That's a relief. I'm still baffled as to why Pack 1 only has two characters.

I'm hoping for Chronoa, Demigra (both forms), and Final Form Mira. I'd also like some Heroes forms, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Ebail
Ebail
I feel like SSB Kaioken, and the Pure Progress Hit were meant to be part of the pack (which would explain Hit being a master only via paid DLC), but they must have figured since both characters are in the game, and the changes aren't the drastic (unlike SSB Vegito) they made those 2 freebees.

I mean who knows. Chronoa, and Mira are possible since we're basically out of Super characters.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Hit wasn't supposed to be in the base game at all, so yeah, it's possible. I'm also hoping for Future Trunks' sweater outfit, and, of course, Pseudo Blue Trunks (or just Super Trunks).

Not counting on Chronoa, but I could see Demigra and Mira making it in because of fan demand.
Ebail
Ebail
I'm really curious if they will include Super Trunks (since apparently that is the official name for his transformation) or not. Who knows, maybe he'll be a free DLC. IF SSB Vegito wasn't already confirmed, I could have seen pack 3 being SSB Vegito, Super Trunks and Fusion Zamasu.

I'm still not sure about Demigra, but I'd be shocked to not see Mira make it. Maybe since they're called Universe 7 clothes, we'll get that Final Form Mira and maybe Darkness Towa or something. No way to really know yet.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Also, I can't help but think that Zamasu might only be Future Zamasu.

Hoping for some stages this time. Champa Arc tournament ring, Zamasu Arc ruined city and perhaps Universe 10 Kaiōshin Realm?
Ebail
Ebail
who knows. Maybe we'll get two different Zamasu in the one.

I mean at this point they kinda gotta give the Tournament ring for us to use. And maybe the Kaioshin Realm. Somehow I just think they'll just double the standard ruin city over and keep using that one,
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Two variations would be fine. Just two different movesets.

Don't forget Super Saiyan for Goku and Vegeta in their Whis Symbol outfits!
Back
Top Bottom