• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
PurplePopplio
Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Fellow pony fan!!! :3 wanna be friends?! :D
    Reactions: PurplePopplio
    PurplePopplio
    PurplePopplio
    Glad you had a fun time! Which treats did you get?

Oh. Makes sense now. Thanks for informing me.

You're welcome. Don't worry. These things happen. I am sure that she'll be alright. And I hope that you stay strong against autism and have friends who can help you through this.

Woah. You've been here quite a while. Guess I'm still a junior around here. :p
    D
    Deleted member 1435
    I ate naturally flavored stuff at home xD Umn, i remember vanilla wafer cookies...

No prob :3

I have supportive friends now. But in the past I had loads of enemies, who made me wish to just end it all over my liking cute/pretty/girly things. So much trauma....*sigh*

heh you're my junior yep :3
    PurplePopplio
    PurplePopplio
    Sounds tasty! Which cookies are your favorite?

Aww... At least it is in the past. Now you can just look ahead towards the bright horizon and aim for a bright future. Do you still have any enemies?

Guess I should call you Duchess Korrina. :p
    Thank you for the follow.
    PurplePopplio
    PurplePopplio
    It's alright. You're welcome. :)

I felt sorry for him. He was trying to help you. And you got the name right. Do you think things could have been different if he was intelligent?

I love it as well. He tried at the end to be smart, but didn't factor in all the variables.
    Dr. Buni
    Dr. Buni
    For sure. But if he was intelligent, he would have no purpose in the game, so it is a complicated situation. I feel like GLaDOS already fills the role of intelligent robot in Portal.
    PurplePopplio
    PurplePopplio
    That's very insightful and true. I really hoped that Wheatley would return in a Portal 3. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

How do you think would they handle a Portal 3?
    Your current avatar is so cute! :D
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Still no lessons *shrug*
    My mom just started a new job so it might happen sooner rather than later though.

Pretty great!
    PurplePopplio
    PurplePopplio
    I hope it happens soon. Learning to drive is a very necessary skill.

I'm glad.

How did your Christmas go?
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Been a few months, I've had one lesson so far. Planning to do more soon, but I feel like such a novice for once... it's weird.

I really enjoyed it!
    Just saying hi =D

Cool! You're from South Africa! What's it like?
    PurplePopplio
    PurplePopplio
    You should come to South Africa! We have many sandy beaches and a mountain shaped like a table! :p

Do you sometimes see Tarzan? :p
    I can just imagine. A change of scenery would do you good. :)

It certainly is, but cool wouldn't be the right word to use. Maybe more like hot? :p

I haven't been on a safari at all. And I have lived my life here! :p
    Maybe we can go on one together sometime as friends?
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Revenge of the Boyega
    Sweet! I mean, where I come from, beaches are plentiful and there is quite a lot of explored areas and adventures galore, but it just doesn't seem as exciting as driving through a savanna, hacking through a rain forest or navigating your way through a market, crammed with spices and fruits! I read Roald Dahl's memoirs when he was in Africa and I couldn't be more psyched to go. My brother is going to visit there for three months, and he can totally handle himself. I wish it was me xD

I also heard of Cape Town where there are mini penguins and wildlife on it's doorstep! Sure, there is this rat-thing in my roof and a strange frog that keeps getting stuck in bottles, but it's nothing on the scale of prairie dogs and hyenas >:^D

Did I mention that naked mole rats are my favourite animals?

Basically xD But the advantage of trees is that you're sheltered from wind a lot.

Last year I went on holiday (twice!) and that was so cool. I held a baby crocodile! :D Now I'm stuck at home, save for the occasional outing up to town. I love the flip out of the country but there is nothing quite like the city.

I LOVE the heat. It's the blooming stinking horrid cold that annoys me xD

Totally! =D I'm looking forward to travelling, particulary Italy and France :p
    PurplePopplio
    PurplePopplio
    True. I don't live near any of those experiences, but I can just imagine how it would be. :)

You'll go one day! Where exactly in Africa is he staying?

Well, it's not on the doorstep, but there is a Waterfront with an aquarium! Yes, nothing like a safari and exotic wildlife to excite oneself! :)

Not at all. Guess you're a big fan of Rufus the naked mole rat then. :p

That's true. It's like a big leafy blanket keeping you warm and safe.

Awww... It must have looked so adorable! What do you enjoy the most of the city?

Yes, you can enjoy a nice refreshing swim with friends. You can also enjoy some delicious, cool ice cream. :)

I am glad! :D Which places are on your list of travels?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom