Bulbagarden

Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Sorry for not getting to this sooner...

Yes, I watched it. :)
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
I'll watch the first ep but I'm not sure if I'll keep up with it. Don't feel like weeding through the first saga again...
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
IF you skip the first arc or two, will you pick up at episode 28 (the start of the Universe 6 arc)?

I will mention that it won't be as difficult to watch the first two arcs since we still have stuff from the new episodes that air in Japan.
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
I think I may still watch it, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the first saga. Based on episode 1, do you have any favourite or least favourite voices?
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
I really like them all, but my favorite would have to be Trunks, tied with Gokū. I love how Tipton manages to mimic Bailey so perfectly and yet so much more naturally. Schemmel is so on par with Nozawa now too.
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Yes. It'll be hard for me to get used to Whis's voice, I personally think his higher and more feminine Japanese voice fits him better than a deep voice, but that's me.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
I prefer his English voice, probably because I heard it first. I also prefer Beerus' English one because his Japanese voice's calm mode is kind of annoying. XD His serious voice is pretty good, though.

I sure hope FUNi pulls together on Gokū Black...
Back
Top Bottom