• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Time Breaker
Local time
3:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess 4 was just DISAPPOINTING Compared to how EPIC AND AWESOME the 3rd one was to me
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Ah, all right. I can understand that. Hopefully 5 will have a good story AND good fights! Maybe some surprises, too?
    Trunks new voice is going to take a bit of getting use to. It's not awful, as it doesn't sound too different from his original (and probably hearing some of it as Gotenks in the 2 Xenoverse games helped) but yeah will still take a bit.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Yeah, if I feel like I want more, I'll just watch the Z fight on YouTube or the Super fight on FUNimation.com. :p
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Or just load him up into a video game! Haha.

Speaking of which, man you were right about Oats. I decided to fuse with her in Fusions, and geez we're a powerhouse fused together, especially once we learned Super Planet Bomb. Only thing I wish is that we moved faster.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    http://i.imgur.com/7dlqGX5.gif

Yeah, that move is definitely a life saver. For some reason, I never really cared about fusing myself with anyone. I guess the colors don't flow well between a Kaiōshin and, say, an Earthling.

Speaking of Earthlings, I wonder why they decided to list Super SAIYAN Goten and Trunks as Earthlings in the game.
    Oh that... I AM PRAYING IT'S BETTER THAN 4!!!!!!!!!! I enjoy these Films. 1 is GREAT probably the BEST MADE, 2nd OK, 3rd is like my PERSONAL FAVORITE, 4 was BAD and DISAPPOINTING, and i'm just HONESTLY HOPING 5 can be Good.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    1 is the best for me, as it works as a standalone, 2 is fine, 3 is good, and 4 was also good. 5 certainly has potential! I'm looking forward to it.
    Episode 8 LOL :) and for Me, ALL the Marvel Movies LOL. Although again, that is JUST ME!
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Yeah, Star Wars was a given. :p I can't say I want to see Pirates of the Caribbean 5 in the theater; might be too much for me. XD
    There's a couple more Films from 2016 that are getting Wide Expansions because were on SELECT Cities, next week the Films being Released are Silence and Patriots Day.

But overall I go to the Theaters like ALMOST EVERY WEEK for the last... 2 Years now maybe LOL.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Oh, I get ya. For a while, I would only go once every couple years, but that increased a little with The Force Awakens in 2015, followed by Zootopia and Rogue One in 2016. We'll see what 2017 brings...
    I actually am LOL, saw 2 Indie Oscar Films this week, Lion and Hidden Figures LOL!! Pretty much almost ALL the Movies this Month I will see are Wide Expansion 2016 Films LOL!
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    This month? Does that mean this will take several MORE months? o.o
    Are you going to watch the Dub of Super?
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    I prefer most Japanese voices a lot better.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    That's understandable. I'm just accustomed to hearing the series in my native tongue, which is why I prefer the English cast (in the modern dubs). The Japanese one is still great, though. :)
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Understandable as well. I still love Goku's and Vegeta's voices though, and like a few others.
    So what's your favorite fusion from fusions? When I was playing the Japanese version I was killing it with EX Prillin
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Perhaps you should reconsider. Maybe think of it as trying something new (or a new version of something) rather than a revisit to something old. It'd certainly take your mind off the difference in company.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I mean it's not liked I planned on never giving it a go again (unless I had just 100% given up on Pokemon) so after the year starts tomorrow I'll slide my way back into that section again some.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Sounds good to me. Either way, I'd also recommend checking out Kanzenshuu, a Dragon Ball site with news alongside many other features, and its forum.
    Cabba and Frost are ehh, though I'd expected as much. It is cool to learn Hit's moves though, and I'm glad to finally be able to snag Supernova Cooler.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I hope Pack 4 gets here soon, so I can evaluate the overall content and make a decision on whether to buy the Season Pass.

Someone said they did an Expert Mission (SSJB Goku, apparently) in less than a minute with Supernova Cooler. So I want it! Thankfully, those Instructors are free.

What does Hit give you as an Ultimate?
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah I'm looking forward to going through the expert missions with the move.

He doesn't give one since his ultimate is in the game as a wish from Shenron. He gives his 3 standard moves, and his final mission is his evasion move
    I'm actually looking forward to the Buu saga of Kai after giving it some thought. Probably cause I was kinda excited to hear it years ago that the dub was suppose to be out, but then it got pushed back 2 years due to Cartoon Network/Toonami wanting to air the original run of the series uncut first.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Well yeah. Not something as pointless as 2 Gogeta where the only difference is one has a halo haha.

I feel like those won't be added. They should have been, but they went down the resurrection F road with those outfits and since they only transformed into Blue in the movie and saga...yeah. I'd like to see them though.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Customizable Presets would be really nice as well. Or at least balanced stats for the earlier Presets.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah I wish we could just customize characters movesets like we could in the Raging Blast games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom