Neo Blaze
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh damn. Loreen did not even go straight to finals in our competition. She went to Second Chance, which means she will have to face of against another song before she can go to the Finals.
    DAMN!! Alright then! And LOL, I checked a Source... Swinton's Performance was WELL RECEIVED LOL!! NOT by all people LOL.

Bur Oh Ok. But U know Me, I DON'T HATE Jar Jar. He CAN be ANNOYING. But I'm NOT with he REST OF THE UNIVERSE on his HATE LOL!!
    Ah yes, those were the 2 I couldn't remember. Who were Acting Standouts? Including the Asian Cast.

ACK :( That's sad to hear :( how was she ANNOYING? Jar Jar Levels of ANNOYING or wouldn't go that far?
    Yeah I had a feeling it was Money for those Games.

Yeah that's what I hear about this Film. The Film has: Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton, John Hurt, Ed Harris I BELIEVE, and who else?
    Oh wow I see!! Rupees are the Legend Of Zelda's Version of Money in that Game right

OH NICE!! :) That Film is like SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPLIT from people, U either LIKE IT or U HATE IT! Looks like Ur in the Middle.
    NICE!! I remember that GAME!! :) Me and Nick would Play that Game A LOT!! Although... NEVER MADE IT PAST a Cave Part of the Game!
    Oh I did forget to say this, I DID FINISH the LMD Finale yesterday, watched it again, understood it MUCH BETTER!!! I'm gonna do about 10-15 Minutes more Smash, then I'll do the Oscar Video to finish out. Seeing Get Out with James in an hour and 30 minutes. We're BOTH BIG FANS of Jordan Peele from Key&Peele so time to see what Peele can do in the Director's CHAIR!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom