Time Breaker
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday man! Hope it is a good one and you get something nice.
    Reactions: Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Thank you! I'll be sure to let you know if anything should pique your interest! :3
    okay so you just called my art "bad" and i want you to elaborate
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    The linework looks thicker than typical art, mostly. Which, again, isn't a bad thing if that's just the style. I know my art is all over the place... Anyway, I guess "bad" wasn't the best word to use. Apologies if I offended you or anything like that!
    canisaries
    canisaries
    it's part of a comic, and the extreme closeup is mostly because larger croppings all just gave awful visual tangents or weren't square.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!
    "Sure, in the world of ninja, those who break the rules and regulations are regarded as scum... but... those who abandon their comrades... are worse than scum! I'm gonna be trash anyway, so I choose to break the rules. And if that doesn't make me a true ninja... Then I'll crush this so-called 'ninja'!"
    Although it's Manga only, Vegeta finally got a canon regular Super Saiyan God form. Nothing like getting Blue, and then working in reverse!
    Ebail
    Ebail
    *shakes fist at* not me. If we ever get a Xenoverse 3 or something like that it'd be cool for it to be a form we can transform into (or at least Goku and Vegeta being able to transform into SSB!)
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    If what I read is true, I do REALLY like the idea of switching back-and-forth between God and Blue during battle. I'd love a Gokū that can do that in XV2 or 3.

Yeah, transforming into Super Saiyan Blue is a long overdue function for a console game.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah I like that too, because the anime doesn't even mention the stamina drawback of SSB. In Raging Blast 2 you could swap between Transformations there just wasn't much of a reason to use any lower forms as there was no drawbacks for transforming higher unlike now where your energy doesn't recharge as fast. But yeah Dragon Ball Heroes makes it where Goku can transform from a lower form into SSG, and Goku and Vegeta can transform into SSB so they really need to make it happen at some point.
    So here's what I'm wondering. Goku is still suppose to be oblivious to Monaka not being super strong right? I wonder if there will be a reason from Beerus to Goku as to why he isn't part of their team, or will the whole subject not even be touched.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah they do. It's not much of an addition to the story, mainly just setting up for the Future Trunks arc, but it is kinda fun.

Basically Goku is missing so you're sent there to fill in since Goku is missing, and Buu can't fight. So while you take the test, offscreen Piccolo faces Botamo (and wins) then Champa says to make it team fights, so you and Piccolo face Frost and Cabba.

Frost tries to cheat, and before he can knock you out of the ring Piccolo blocks the final hit. Frost is revealed as a cheater and so once you beat him Vegeta tells Piccolo to tag out to him. So you and Vegeta face Cabba and Hit. The story then goes mostly the same for a bit, with Goku eventually showing up to fight.

It's kinda cool to see Piccolo get a lot more involvement in the story of the 6 vs 7 tournament than he did in the anime.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Sounds cool! Since the Zamasu arc was announced for the game, I've pretty much had the season pass decided on, but I'm not sure when I'll decide to buy it. Perhaps when the promotional material for DLC Pack 3 releases, I'll look into buying it sooner rather than later.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Sounds good cause as of now you aren't missing too much that you can't make up later on.
    I don't remember. Episode 8 is Directed by Indie Director Rian Johnson, and Episode 9 is Directed by Jurassic World Director Colin Trevorrow.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Hm, can't say I've heard of either of those. Still, new directors are something to look forward to, I'd say!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom