• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Max1996
Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep same here. Thanks for that, made my day :)

Yep I'm sure, from that Short Snipet of that Fight I saw... looks REALLY GOOD!! :)
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I know. Anyway, I managed to pass the 5000 Likes milestone just now.
    Been doing. Ok, on Vacation. BUT I HATE THIS STUPID COLD I have!! Stuffy nose for almost an entirety of a day :(

Later I'm planning on watching Appli Epi 27
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Oh. Hope it goes over soon. Anyway, I loved it and I know you will as well.
    YEP!!!!!! O_______________O
    Max1996
    Max1996
    The official site was also updated with the new characters that appeared in the trailer. Souji (Partner: Lucario), Makoto (Partner: Piplup) and Cross (Partner: Incineroar)
    I approve of the new avatar. Best 02 Mon right there
    Reactions: Max1996
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Thank you. :)

When I thought about which to use, it came down to either Fladramon or Lighdramon (Or Flamedramon and Raidramon, if you're going by English localized names), but I eventually settled for Lighdramon, because friendship. Anyway, I got the idea from Rainbow Cloud theming Gatomon/Tailmon earlier.
    Good trailer, although I have to get used to the new characters and newer Pokémon. Although a 100% accurate retelling would be boring anyway. The movie looks pretty sweet overall :)
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Or..... Gen I remakes again, with new characters (those from the movie?) and such. I'd much rather have Gen IV remakes though.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Honestly, Gen IV remakes make the most sense to me, from that trailer, as I can't really think of any other reason to feature Piplup and Lucario specifically as Pokemon of the new companions. That other character's Incineroar does make sense regardless, as Sun/Moon have been released about 8 months prior to the movie's release.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    That's true... Lucario is one of Gen IV's most well known and popular Pokémon and Piplup is perhaps the most recognized (and most popular?) Sinnoh starter, so it would make sense to use these to promote Gen IV
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom