Neo Blaze
Local time
5:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... WOW!!!!!!!!!! Iron Man 2 YES!! Thor: The Dark World I UNDERSTAND, I Phantom Menaced this one at first but I have a better grade but I don't think it's the WORST!! Has the WORST MCU Villain, but I still think it has moments to have it out of a MEDIOCRE
    Catagory
    IKR!?!??!?!?!?! Jeremy REALLY LIKED that First One, Kristian LIKED the first one but didn't LOVE IT like everyone else. I think U and Me COULD be SPLIT on it. I'm Hoping for Good things, that's just me. WE SHALL SEE........
    ... WOW!!!!!!!! 92% on the Tomato Meter FOR NOW!!!!!! BUT WOW!!!!!!! We're ALL GONNA HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THIS!!!!!!!!
    Just Read on Freddie Mercury... DAMN SHAME WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!!!!! :( ANOTHER ARTIST WHO DIED WAY TOO YOUNG!!!!!!
    ... BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Oh, in the FOX Movie Release Date Coverage... THEY GAVE A RELEASE DATE for the Queen Biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody! :) Christmas 2018! :)
    Yep!! This Next Incident... A STUPID FLIGHT ATTENDANT was like BEING a DICK because of a STROLLER!!!!!! -______- One Guy was like TRYING to Help but the DICK was telling him to Sit at first, but then LATER TAUNTS the Guy to "Come Over, hit me, hit me" Then SUPPOSEDLY a Pilot had to come out!
    Oh she was PISSED like... we were UPSET!!! I STILL SAY that that STUPID FBI Director partially FUCKED HER OVER a week and a half BEFORE the Election.

Oh and what my Mom was YELLING at before, she was YELLING at some Airline Defendant or whatever FOR THIS TIME American Airline! YET ANOTHER INCIDENT!!!!!!! -____-
    YEP!!!!!!!!!! COMPLICATED Family with Politics LOL!! In Fact, like 10 Minutes Ago, I CAN HEAR my Mom YELLING at the TV from Downstairs LOL!! It was either Trump or a NewsCaster she was telling to SHUT UP LOL!!!
    YES SHE IS!!!!!! Her and the Oldest Sister in the Line of 5. Just... OMFG!!!!!!!! REALLY?!?!?!?! She said like because "He has a History of Bad Stuff" and I'm like THAT'S JUST FUCKING PETTY!!!!!!! YEAH, UNITED COULD JUST DRIVE THEIR EMPLOYEES!!!!!!! OMG, I HATE Politics and SUCH with SOME Family Members. The NIGHT Trump Won, my Mom LITERALLY SAID "FUCK YOU BARBARA!" Because she had Voted for him.
    SAME HERE!!!!!! And... OMFG... I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS... but MY MOM'S SISTER IS SOOOOOOOO DUMB AND A MORON!!!!!! U know the WHOLE United Incident right? INSTEAD of United getting Blamed... SHE BLAMED IT ON THE GUY THAT GOT BEAT UP!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom