• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Team Gaara
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So How are you Team Gaara, and how are the girl in your avatar?

Really so cute avatar
    Reactions: Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yo, I'm good, you?

It's Pudding from Tokyo Mew Mew, thanks! :3
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    I always love tokyo mew mew, and what to see it. Now, after see your picture, I am sure that I should see it, and it will be one of the most awesome animes I never seen
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Yeah, seriously. The did Lysandre SO much better than he got in the games.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    AT LEAST they GAVE A FATE TO HIM THIS TIME LOL!!!!!!!
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Like... WOW!!!!!!! EVEN Team Rocket PROVED TO BE VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!! I WOULDN'T SAY they SLOUCHED here! Zygarde MEGA ROCK LOL!!!!!! Seeing Zygarde 100% was SOOOOOO GREAT!! Now it kinda made the 100% Cameo in Movie 19 a PLOTHOLE LOL!!
    LOL, Thanks!! :) but yeah... I LIKE BEGGED U to NOT Watch it!! Like we didn't talk AS MUCH when that Episode came out, BUT I HAD THE GUTS to say that! I know U said U had to Brave Out these Episodes. And I think U had SERIOUSLY REGRETTED on seeing the Episode LOL!!~ :)
    UGH... And the SAD THING is... THIS WAS BOTH Freddy O'Martien's AND Don George's LAST APPERANCE!! WHAT WASTED APPEARANCES!!!!! And the Dewott DICK Trainer... I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT Michael Lisico Jr./Clemont VOICED HIM?!?!?! HE WAS SOOOOOOOO FUCKING BAD, IT'S HIS WORST ROLE IMO!!!!!
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Agreed, I hope SuMo doesn't have any episodes that are as much as a damn waste as that~
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    So far... there hasn't IMO. At Best with BAD/Mediocre SM Episodes so far they've just been REALLY *UCKING BORING!! That's about it, like NO Episode for a while has Reached that Oshawott DA Episode
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    OMG, not that mess~ XP One of the worst episodes to date!
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    IKR???!?!?!?! It was like SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING BAD!! Like... I WAS BEGGING U NOT TO SEE IT because it was SOOOOO BAD BEYOND BELIEF!!!!~
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Can't believe they actually sat down and wrote it, SMH~
    Well, I was Talking about this with Sakura JUST the Other Day, and that... I'm gonna TRY and Start to Watch MORE Animes MORE OFTEN NOW! Right... well, my Friend on Serebii got Me Intrigued and Interested in Sailor Moon! :)
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    Wow, that's great! Sailor Moon is a classic!! Which are you interested in, the original series, or the new series, Sailor Moon Crystal? :D
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    The Original Series I'm doing, thanks for asking.~ :)
    Oh Ok I'm just Curious. HOPEFULLY EVENTUALLY I can get your Opinion on it. I think the FIRST HALF is the Best Part actually of the Show. The 2nd Half... still Good, has GREAT IDEAS... but some of it is POORLY EXECUTED!! :(

NICE!!!!!!!! WANT to Talk Team Flare SCUM Arc evenutlaly. Soon. And... I HAVE A GIFT! www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDq2hYlJwrk
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Since Disney XD is TAKING FOREVER and their SWEET *SS TIME to Release New Episodes, TeleToon and just Online Places are Starting Up the NEW SM Episodes and... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! ROTOMDEX'S ENGLISH VOICE!! I think a LARGE AMOUNT of People WILL FIND THE THE VOICE TO BE ANNOYING AS SHIT!
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    WOAH, thanks! I can watch it tonight~ :3 LOL really? I'll tell you my thoughts on it after I watch~ XD
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    No Problem!! :) but yeah... COME ON DISNEY XD!! ARE U GUYS SERIOUSLY WAITING FOR SUMMER TO DO THIS!??!?!?!?!?!? But yes. I Don't Mind RotomDex's Voice, he REMINDS of Me of another Robotic Thing. He Sounds like a WHIMPY *SS Battle Droid from Star Wars LOL!!~ :)
    LOL, we shall see. I have 2 Questions. 1. Did U EVER Catch ANY Episodes from Arc V when I was first telling U about it a Year and a Half Ago? And 2. ... DID U EVER FINISH Watching Pokemon XYZ LOL? Considering we just NEVER TALK about the Anime anymore LOL?
    Team Gaara
    Team Gaara
    I did see like the first 5 episodes of Arc V, but I didn't get a chance to watch more T____T And on Spring Break, I spent all my time catching up on Naruto and One Piece.

But I did finish XYZ! And I saw the first two episodes of Sun and Moon so I'm totally caught up on Pokemon!
    Yep! Well since I had NEVER COMMENTED for like a MONTH! I saw... a certain Anime Movie... it brought back the INNER KID in Me again, SUPER NOSTALGIA, and IT WAS JUST SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!! On January 28th, LIMITED Run, I SAW... YuGiOh: The Darkside Of Dimensions!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom