Bulbagarden

Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Yeah, maybe someday! It's quite interesting to see how big the film industry is outside of the few movies I watch.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
IKR!??! I LOVE the First Film! :) One of my Favorite Movies! :)
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
What was the last thing U saw? LEGO Batman or even before then!?
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Whoops, looks like I missed this one. If I recall, the last movie I saw was, fittingly enough, The Last: Naruto the Movie. Before that was The LEGO Batman Movie and before THAT was Rogue One. The latter two were in the theater while the former was on home release.

Other than that, I've mostly been watching and/or binging anime. :3
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
I see then. LEGO Batman was AWESOME!!!!!! :)
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
You bet it was! LEGO always does a good job with their humor, especially in the video games.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
IKR!?!??!?? :) The Cameos by ALL THOSE Villains that AREN'T Batman OR DC in General LOL!! :)
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Let's see... Voldemort and Sauron! 2 Villains from some of my FAVORITE Franchises and Movies!! :) LOL, they made VERY GOOD USE of Sauron! :) makes me WISHBONE thst happened in the Final Movie LotR but I was clever :)
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
I really liked those cameos too, even the ones from the movies I haven't seen! But, yeah, Sauron was utilized pretty hilariously. :p
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
IKR?!?!?! :) Shooting Eye Lasers. And Voldermort was AWESOME!! :) Although... THERE WAS A HUGE MISSED OPPORTUNITY with this!
... :( I say this because they HAD Voldemort's Actor IN THE MOVIE!! Ralph Fiennes who Played Voldemort in Live Action was the Voice off Alfred!
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Hm, interesting. I guess he didn't want the role?

I also quite liked Batman being Will Arnett and being the same Batman from The LEGO Movie!
Back
Top Bottom