• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Time Breaker
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: Neo Blaze
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yeah, the 2nd one is like... ALRIGHT AT BEST!! The BEST SCENES ARE EASILY the ones on The Flying Dutchman with Davy Jones and his Crew! 4th...it's BLEH for Me, although it has been YEARS since I last saw it. I think the First Film has the BEST STORY of the 5 Films!
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Those feelings are mutual! Though TBH I haven't seen any Pirates films in a couple years at least. I'd watch them all at some point if I didn't have so much on my queue. >.<
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Oh I see. Yeah need to see them all again at some point too LOL!!
    "This bridge is a nexus of our destinies... and all of our dreams and futures balance on the edge of a knife. I have my own dreams... as you have yours... Please try not to resent me, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes... to protect the one I care about most... to fight, kill, or die to fulfill that person's dreams. Doing so is my own dream. To that end, I will become a true shinobi... and I shall kill you both."
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Give it a shot! I can assure you, it's worth it!

I kept up with the spoilers for that arc, but I've mostly been avoiding them for the current ongoing one. Of course, probably the most major one was the one I couldn't resist finding out about... :p
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yeah, I have SOOOOOO MUCH ANIME to see!!

Yeah I heard about it earlier today... and... WOW!!!!!!
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    It's a big world in terms of anime... Really big. :p
    So after using Zamasu and Rose Black some more today I have to say, I really do like Zamasu. I think what was just stopping me at first was the fact that he only got Full Power Charge, and not Maximum which seemed a little weird to me given how strong he is suppose to be. But I do like his moves.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Yeah, you're right about Bardock now that I think of it. I do think he was intended to be completely different, though, presumably from fan feedback.

Merged Zamasu and the Zamasu arc future stage confirmed for Pack 4! ^^
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Wouldn't shock me if they wanted him different. I always just wish his Rose Kamehameha took so much energy though. It's a lot compared to his base form.

Yep, and it seems we face villainous forms SSJR Goku Black, and Zamasu in the story mode according to the scan. It's cool to see they will be adding a proper destroyed future stage, and not just reuse the same one from the Future Androids arc again.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I'm more bugged by the insane amount of TP Medals you need to buy those moves. I have ~89 right now through non-farming methods and Divine Lasso alone costs 300.

Also, I'm still waiting for the Camo Bikini to reappear in the Medal Shop since I missed it the (apparently) one time it was there.

Super Saiyan Rage Future Trunks is also in as a transformation. All that's missing is Grotesque Zamasu which, all things considered, is looking VERY unlikely. It's odd, too, because regular Merged Zamasu didn't really do anything worthy of a melee moveset.
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Ah Naruto... the Show where I STOPPED watching halfway. Sorry it's just I couldn't get Connected to the Show sadly :/
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    You should try it again sometime! Maybe you'd understand it better now as opposed to back then (basing it off what I heard from my brother, that you were a kid at the time). It's quite worth sitting through the dragged out portions. ^^
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yeah, was 10-12 Years Ago or so. But yeah :/ MAYBE I can try it again
    As a so had said, he had seen Guardians 2. And that... was my Most ANTICIPATED Film of the Whole Year!! :) it's my Number 3 of the Year. And I understand that U haven't seen them. Like MAYBE SOMEDAY U'll see them. :)
    Reactions: Time Breaker
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Yeah who knows? That's just Me tho, it's a MISSED OPPORTUNITY IMO.

IKR!??!?!?!?! :) Channing Tatum as Superman in that Cameo!! :) And... LEGO Batman Movie comes out on DVD in a Month so I'll be getting it! :)
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I think I'll be getting it as well, although... a confession, I still haven't bought Rogue One on home release. :p
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    HA! :) Took me a while to get it on DVD too LOL.
    I'm doing good, and you? Good to talk with you again!
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Oh I didn't know that :( perhaps it didn't atteact enough viewers. It is the most hated Pokemon series after all :(
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    It's still the best to me! And I know you like it, of course. It's quite a shame that it was removed, though, since there aren't any other legit ways to (re)watch it that I know of.
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Yeah I like BW a lot. It has some big flaws but I enjoy it for what it is.
    I just saw the episode title for episode 93 of Super...I don't even know what to think...
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I've been trying to avoid spoilers for this arc, but I just couldn't resist for this one. I know you're gonna hate me for this, but in one word...

HYPE!
    Very cute avatar my best friend
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    hontou, arigatou. Really thank you very much; so how are you and hope we will be a real good friend
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    I'm doing well, how about yourself? :)
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Glad to hear, and I am studying for tommorow moring final exam.

I am sure that we will be a good friends; because we both are one of dawn's fans, and both love the very cute avatars
    Happy birthday :D Any cool plans?
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Thanks! Not much, just my annual birthday lunch with my dad and then hanging out at home. Also going out for Free Comic Book Day tomorrow with a friend!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom