Bulbagarden

Gama
Gama
Hopefully for the better!

What was it and have you written anything more recently? If so, I'll have a read of it as I'm trying to get a bit more active on this site. (Shouldn't be too hard to get more active than taking six months to reply to a profile post!)
Arkadelphiak
Arkadelphiak
I apparently did this while drunk, so I do not remember typing that message! NOOOOPE, it was bad. Nobody needs to remember it!

And yeah, I'm part of the "next gen" of writers on here. I was a lurker when you, Misheard Whisper, Cutlerine (and more) were still posting. It took me long enough to make an account. If you like weird satire and science fiction, you'll like what I've got. And hey, it only took me about a month to reply to you!
Gama
Gama
Ah, how exciting! That sounds an awesome genre - do you have a link?

I suppose I've now reverted to being the generation after you since I'm attempting to make a comeback after all this time...
Arkadelphiak
Arkadelphiak
Ayyy, it's actually due to be updated in a few days, so wait for it to reappear on the WW. I've been making adjustments to the second and third chapters based on feedback. No one needs to look at it yet!!

And that's an interesting way to put it. Maybe you're technically a WW veteran?
Gama
Gama
I like veteran!

Did you update as promised? If so, what's the title? Think I may have missed it!
Back
Top Bottom