Bulbagarden

Max1996
Max1996
Why not, if I may ask?
Chidamari Sketch
Chidamari Sketch
I dunno where to start: The very existence of Sonic 06 and/or the Wii U Sonic Boom, almost everything about the Shadow the Hedgehog game, the apparent incident regarding copyrights on the Archie Sonic comic...
Kharixi
Kharixi
Let me get in here.

There isn't much wrong with Sonic 06's story (the gameplay is, admittedly, meh).

I don't know about Sonic Boom, however, besides what I've read.

Shadow is a good game, actually. I think too many consider it a Sonic game when it's a spin-off.

And I really hate the stupid Archie copyright issue... It shouldn't make the entire comic shut down.
Chidamari Sketch
Chidamari Sketch
Sonic 06's story was not only a convoluted mess, but the ending literally erases the events of the story in the first place, giving no resolution whatsoever. Also, the whole romance thing is just nasty (If they really wanted romance that badly, they could've at least made Elise a hedgehog.)

Shadow the Hedgehog in general tries WAY too hard to be edgy that it comes off as completely hilarious, what with the attempts of swearing, the guns, the melodramatic Library sequence titles. the fact that the select sound effect is literally a gun sound effect, etc.

I specifically chose Wii U Sonic Boom not just because of how much of an Obvious Beta it was at first, but because due to the patches Sega made, it nowadays just comes off as completely boring, especially regarding the soundtrack. Also, the incarnation of Shadow in that universe manages to be more obnoxious than the main one.
Back
Top Bottom