Bulbagarden

DawningWinds
DawningWinds
Idk if you much remember me, but it's good to see you back and in what sounds like at least somewhat improved health, though it sucks to hear that you won't be fully recovering. Best of luck getting used to everything again at the very least... keep taking care of yourself the best you can, Jyo.
toastghost
toastghost
jyo, i'm so glad you're ok! sorry about your vision, i hope you get better with getting used to it! hopefully you can get back to posting regularly in f&g again
lisianthus
lisianthus
oh my, welcome back... sorry to hear about your vision... good luck with adjusting to it all.
Jyo
Jyo
Thanks everyone, I do remember everyone.
Rainbow Cloud
Rainbow Cloud
Hi Jyo, welcome back, glad you're ok, sorry to hear about your vision, wishing all the best with adjusting to everything.
InfiniteBakuphoon
InfiniteBakuphoon
Hello Jyo…
You may or may not have any idea who I am, but in any case, hello there!
I don’t remember us ever crossing paths here at Bulbagarden, but I’ve seen your name before and I’ve heard good things attached to it from your many friends here who have obviously been thinking a lot about you during your absence!
In any case, I’m sorry to hear that life hasn’t been treating you very kindly in the health department as of late, to say the least with what you’ve shared with us about your vision especially.
That said, I am happy to hear that it’s not stopping you from trying to have fun, as you say, haha! That’s good to hear!
Maybe we’ll end up crossing paths again, or maybe not. But in any case, I’ll be thinking about you and rooting for you…
Back
Top Bottom