Search results for query: *

1. T

Do You Balance Your Team?

I try.
  2. T

Type colors you disagree with...

I`m fine with the type colors mostly, used to them I guess. Bug could be something different though, maybe a darker color.
  3. T

Most HAXXY moment in Pokemon ever?

Probably whenever I win with an unlikely critical hit, like a -6 Draco Meteor suddenly defying all previous stat drops and fatally hitting the last opponent. I`m not complaining though- it`s happy hax.
  4. T

Satoru Iwata talks about 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo at briefing today: New Pokémon game hin

Re: Satoru Iwata talks about 3DS, Wii U, Nintendo at briefing today: New Pokémon game This is a confusing announcement. Hopefully more substantial news will come soon...
  5. T

Contest Physical-Fire Wars: Emboar, Darmanitan, and Arcanine

Darmanitan, because with him Flare Blitz is the win button.
  6. T

Pseudo Version Exclusives

I don`t mind pseudo exclusives, even though finding a Shuppet in Ruby was hell. I imagine it was the same for Sapphire players and Duskull.
  7. T

Favorite in-game location?

Nimbasa City and Castelia City for cities, Cerulean Cave for dungeons, and Route 4 in Black and White for routes.
  8. T

Orchestral Music

I dunno, I kinda like the music the way it is now, but I wouldn`t be opposed to an orchestral soundtrack- either way is fine with me.
  9. T

How do YOU play the games?

1st-2nd generation with Blue, Yellow, and Gold, I sucked at Pokemon and could never beat the games. In 3rd gen with Ruby and LeafGreen, I was the kind of player who would play the game and start it over again after beating it. Come 4th generation Diamond version, I hoarded a bunch of...
  10. T

What do you want in Gen 6?

If there is a mosquito Pokemon, it should definitely have an ability that increase the power of HP-draining moves. It would be the only thing that would make sense for it imo.
  11. T

What do you want in Gen 6?

Yeah, a jungle area would be awesome. Maybe it would be an excuse to finally add lion and tiger Pokemon?
  12. T

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can`t blow a bubble gum bubble, no matter how hard I try.
  13. T

Your Middle Name?

It is Daniel.
  14. T

Contest Scrafty VS Lucario

A difficult decision! But I gotta give it to Scrafty, I`ve wanted a Dark/Fighting type since ever, and Scrafty is exactly that. Lucario is great too though.
  15. T

Do you have a "feel-good" game?

Pokemon Smash Bros. Brawl, and Tetris.
  16. T

This user above died of.....

^Died by falling up in one of those weird gravity levels in Super Mario Galaxy.
  17. T

VG Weekly Poll #9: Who was the hardest Gym Leader?

Norman I guess, I remember struggling with his Slaking in Ruby. Damn you dad! >.<
  18. T

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Re: Your "FUUUUU" moments :D You could just use Cloyster with Skill Link, then all your problems will fade away in 5-hit Icicle Spears.
  19. T

Greetings! I am a new member here.

Welcome to Bulbagarden! It`s great here.
  20. T

mindless forum fight

*uses Dragon Rage for no apparent reason and hits nothing, then just stands there
Back
Top Bottom