Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokémon The First Movie - Character Commentary

I love it. Please finish if you get a chance. Brilliant stuff :)
  2. M

sticky DOT comic

No surprise there :D I don't know who else said it, but I was gonna ask about this app too. I love the Viz app, looking into more manga without devoting my shelf space. I only have an iPhone (I say that like its a bad thing :D tee hee hee hee) so I can't get Perfect Square (the new name for...
  3. M

Voice actors' salaries

I'm interested in the dub actors too, but mostly the Japanese seiyuus. It's been over 15 years and I've never heard any threats of any of them leaving. They definitely deserve raises for being there so long, more so if they never pull any revolts, ala the Simpson actors.
  4. M

Aesthetics and Graphics

The 3D models in XY Do you think they'll use the models from the Pokedexes for iPhone and 3DS? I know the iPhone you can rotate the models instantly while they move, which is a boon for a video game. I'm sure some conversion was done, but do you think the Dexs were a start?
  5. M

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Ouch. That does sting. That stinks for anyone unable to get Japanese rentals in the US (If anyone can help me with that, plenty appreciated. :) ). Sorry about the predictions Dogasu. You get credit for attempting it. :)
  6. M

Thank you Dogasu for reviewing the set. Very much appreciated. Not sure I'll get the set, but glad to know what would be involved. Thanks again. :)
  7. M

Saw the updates. Very good. I enjoyed the comparison between the Galactic two parter and the new episode. I did not realized something big happened (gotta watch Pokemon more often.) As for being crazy enough to get both the new DVD set and the Blu-Ray set... na :D. At their price, I can only...
  8. M

Blu-Ray Movie box set coming to Japan

Awesome news. I think the movies will look great, even if it's just an HD transfer. I'm excited to see Mewtwo's Counterattack (my favorite) in HD. Ain't that the truth. That'll be the thing that keeps me from buying it. Hopefully it gets cheaper or individual releases, but for now I'll...
  9. M

Ah. Thank you. That is interesting, to say the least.
  10. M

What happened to the Pikachu & Pichu short? First I heard of it. :(
  11. M

Excellent collection of articles. Very informative. In my opinion, it's gonna be a ton of work if that episode does show up. I hope we do see it, but I'll take what Pokemon gives. :)
  12. M

Awesome April Fool's joke. 2 thumbs way up. :)
  13. M

Definitely. That makes that a very sad episode. The same is felt by Tokusatsu fans. I'm hoping for the best for the survivors. I'm kind of miffed that Good Morning America barely covered it.
  14. M

Which Ship has the best chance of becoming canon?

My bet would be on Rocket Shipping. Jessie and James have together almost longer than Ash has been with Misty, May, Dawn, and Iris combined. I know what you're saying, "No kidding, genius". I'm just pointing out a fact. Jessie and James will probably marry at the end, with Meowth as the weird...
  15. M

If there was a Pokemon live action movie, who would you pick as the actors?

And being Pokemon fans is more respectable? :D Nothing wrong with it at all. I go for Sci-Fi, old tv shows, Super Sentai (the Japanese show Power Rangers came from) and, of course, Pokemon (albeit mostly the Japanese version). A.) Why does everyone hate Justin Bieber? I'm not a fan, but I...
  16. M

If there was a Pokemon live action movie, who would you pick as the actors?

Marina Sirtis was Troi in TNG. As for casting, Mila Kunis could do either Misty or Pikachu. She's got the spunk and sass for Misty and, including the qualities that made her good for Misty, her voice would make for a good Pikachu voice.
  17. M

World's first Pokémon Blu-Ray releases announced: Australia to get Arceus and Zoroark

Re: World's first Pokémon Blu-Ray releases announced: Australia to get Arceus and Zor Great news. I am glad to hear of some Pokemon in HD. Can't wait for the Japanese versions to come to Blu as well. Quoted for truth. Almost any movie that goes in theaters is good to go for Blu and I know...
  18. M

I just read your website for the first time since the earthquake. I totally forgot you lived in Japan. I'm glad to hear you're okay and I hope your friends are too. I'm so sorry I forgot. Best wishes to you (that wasn't a pun).
  19. M

Sendai earthquake, tsunami impact Pokémon officials: Sugimori stuck at airport, Harad

Re: Sendai earthquake, tsunami impact Pokémon officials: Sugimori stuck at airport, H I hope the death toll stops climbing soon (preferably now). I'm a Sentai forum and I already let it be known that I hope none of the cast and crew of those shows are hurt or dead. Now, I'll pray and hope the...
Back
Top Bottom