Search results for query: *

1. M

Voice actors' salaries

I'm interested in the dub actors too, but mostly the Japanese seiyuus. It's been over 15 years and I've never heard any threats of any of them leaving. They definitely deserve raises for being there so long, more so if they never pull any revolts, ala the Simpson actors.
  2. M

Where are Diamond and Pearl in the Platinum chapter

If I missed something, say so when you answer, but I was curious: Where are Diamond and Pearl in the Platinum chapter? I can't find what happened to them and I was curious about what happened to them? Thank you for any help you can give.
  3. M

Mewtwo's Japanese Voice Actor in Mewtwo Returns

I know between Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB) and Mewtwo Returns (MR) that Mewtwo had two English voice actors (Phillip Bartlett in MSB; Dan Green in MR), but who was the Japanese voice actor of Mewtwo in the Japanese version of Mewtwo Returns? I know Masachika Ichimura did it for MSB, I'm just...
  4. M

Ikue Ohtani and Maddie Blaustein's role in Pokemon Live!

I was looking through my old program from Pokemon Live so I could update the Bulbapedia page. I read that Ikue Ohtani and Maddie Blaustein reprised Pikachu and Meowth. However, knowing what I know about the anime, I felt safe assuming that only archive recordings were used to portrayed Pikachu's...
  5. M

Original 1st Pokemon Movie trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXJrckR66lk Pretty interesting. I've only saw a picture of it. Pretty interesting, showing a Pokemon that could've been (I don't remember seeing any of those clips in the actual movie, US or Japan). Worth a look. To give credit where its due, I found this...
  6. M

How do you defeat Roark in D&P when you pick Chimchar?

Chimchar is my favorite starter in D&P and I want to play the game with it, but how do I get past Roark? Is there a certain Pokemon I should catch or train? I'm trying to evolve my Biberel so it can be a water type, but I'm running out of trainers to battle. The most frustrating thing is that...
  7. M

Does anyone have this book? (Pokedex book, it seems)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4092591098/ref=s9_subs_gw_s0_p14_i1?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=13GXMJ8TN6N99Y78ZG0F&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463376756&pf_rd_i=489986 I just want to know these details: Does each Pokemon have their own page? (I think so, due to 520 pages...
  8. M

Second greatest Pokemon guides ever

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Pok%C3%A9mon-Pocket-Guide-1/dp/1421523256/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b...
  9. M

Which style of Pokemon artwork do you prefer?

The game style: or the anime style: My answer would be the anime style. To me, it just looks better. I like the vivid colors on the characters. Plus, I prefer the anime to the other Pokemon media. Finally, and this is a big one, the Generation 2/Johto Pokemon don't look out of place...
  10. M

Dawn's role in future movies (or lack thereof)

Let me put it this way: Misty appeared in five movies and May appeared in four, the last one in 2006 (using Japan dates). The trend seems to point that the girl after May (Dawn) will appear in only three movies. Well, fast forward to 2009 and Dawn is about to make her third theatrical...
  11. M

Who else is a fan of Tokusatsu?

I am curious, as I love both it and Pokemon and I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed it too. (I know, it's not anime, but there was no where else to post it.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokusatsu
  12. M

Do you think any Lucario can speak like the one in the eighth movie?

I'm curious, as it is very plausible for Lucario to speak, due to Aura. Do you think it would be semi-normal for A lucario to speak like the 8th movie one?
  13. M

COMPLETE: (ANIME) Hikozaru & Lizardon: Giving Knowledge of Life (anime episode rating)

Hello, I'm here to post my first fan-fiction story. It was inspired by a thread about which of Ash's Pokemon should meet, and I read a response about how Charizard and Chimchar should meet, which inspired me to write about a meeting between the two. It is set in the anime universe, after the...
  14. M

Do you think the materials exist for Pokemon Blu-Rays?

I assume the movies are good for Blu release, but what about the series (preferbly the original, but dub applies too)? Did the producers keep the film they shot before going digital and did they render their digital animation at a high enough resolution to support 1080p (Blu-Ray). I would like...
  15. M

Does anyone have the two disc Japanese Pokemon DVD set?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p77/monkeyjb1988/ZMBS-991.jpg (picture of set) http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ZMBS-991 (page on CD Japan) I was wondering if anyone had this DVD. I wanted to know what it was like, if the episodes were good quaility, if everything was...
  16. M

Something that bothers me about some fans' attitudes about the movies...

Why do some fans consider the movies to not be canon with the anime? I mean, it continues the story of Ash and his friends and they don't look different from their series' look (like the first Power Rangers movie compared to the older series). The movies are basically extended episodes (with...
  17. M

Which of the Pokemon in the anime would you consider as main characters?

I was curious as to which of Ash's and his friends' Pokemon you would consider to be main characters. A part of me wants to say any Pokemon in a Pokeball should be considered a main character, but I also feel that a lot of them don't quite have screen time to be considered main characters and...
  18. M

My thoughts about the Japanese version of Mewtwo Strikes Back

In a word: AWESOME!!! To elaborate, it felt more like a serious film than its English dub. The Jap Mewtwo sounded better than the English one. He felt more of a threat than his English counterpart. The title screen was epic. I enjoyed how the voice acting from the actors from the show seem...
  19. M

Which of the main characters' Pokemon would be great together

I just watched the Japanese versions of Steamboat Willies and Pikachu's Vacation. As I was watching the beginning of P'sV, I realized that most of the Pokemon we've grown to love are gone. Seriously,Pikachu was the only link between the episode and short. I then began to wonder which Pokemon...
  20. M

How many of you would buy Japanese DVDs of the Pokemon series if they were availiable

I would if I had the money. One of the most frustrating things being in this fandom is that the only way to get episodes of Pokemon is either buying the lesser quaility English versions or download the Japanese versions, a less than legal way. I just wish that Nintendo and/or whoever is in...
Back
Top Bottom