• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

Mafia Candy Mafia

I shall join if it is okay. I enjoy smarties.
  2. I

Writer's Workshop Autumn Awards 2012 Voting Thread

Best Newcomer: @System Error
  3. I

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Yeah but still. Its probably good that I can only afford to take two classes so it can ease me in.
  4. I

Eh, I will do it eventually. I hate going to school. I get lost easily since I just started yesterday.
  5. I

I can change my Major at anytime, but its required apparently where I go.
  6. I

Tea in the Garden

I typically slepp every two to three days now. It's not fun, but I can't sleep some nights. I am tired all the time, just not sleepy.
  7. I

I still haven't chosen a Major. The guy made me choose one when I signed up, which was "English" but I don't want that to be what I wanna do. Maybe something in film, but i don't know many majors that involve that,
  8. I

Tea in the Garden

Oh I only have one at 4:35 but I sleep 15 hours a day on the days I sleep
  9. I

Tea in the Garden

Trying to get tired so I can sleep before school.
  10. I

Tea in the Garden

What up crackers?
  11. I

I'm eating, so okay. I found a podcast that makes me happy at least
  12. I

Ugh Slenderman... that thing freaked me out at first, but nowadays its not even scary to me since it has gotten overplayed.
  13. I

I can get that too. Or I'll watch a Let's Play of a game that I was horrible at or hated just to see what I was doing wrong. I'm doing that with HCBailly and his new Final Fantasy XII playthrough
  14. I

I wouldn't watch a Let's Play/Walk through if I plan on playing the game myself. If its really old or if it doesn't get released here, I'd watch it.
  15. I

Marik is by far better fangirl bait
  16. I

He wasn't a good villain after the original manga series. Yeah I said it!
  17. I

Deep down, you are glad about that
  18. I

I'm so glad I never got into Bakura
  19. I

Tea in the Garden

I'm here with another blog....fear me
  20. I

God no. God no. Do not watch that show unless you want creepy fanservice. Oh God episode 6... *shudder*
Back
Top Bottom