Search results for query: *

1. M

So...current thoughts on Serena?

It's very interesting how Fennekin's personality goes for a more aggressive, vain, and cocky turn in XY021, and these personality traits seems to stick in the following episode. I do hope in the future they address Fennekin's negative personality traits in order that it develops out of those...
  2. M

So...current thoughts on Serena?

So far I've been disappointed with Serena. On the one hand her girly ways are quite cute. On the other hand, being girly and having a crush on Ash being her only defining traits makes her a rather bland character. Factor in the fact that she hasn't even made any progress towards developing a...
  3. M

Preview XY014: "The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper Saw it!!"

I really like how the preview for this episode has no music playing in the background. It is very fitting for a preview of an episode that is supposed to be creepy (at least for the characters). Hopefully we'll get to see some hilarious reactions to the creepiness of the mansion.
  4. M

Serena's goal : What do you think it is?

I'm not really sure if "find a goal" can really work though considering that XY will probably be 130+ episodes. It will be extremely hard (if not impossible) to stretch out Serena's goal searching for that long and will only leave her without a purpose (aside from her romance with Ash which IMHO...
  5. M

Serena's goal : What do you think it is?

So I actually have two ideas of what Serena's goal could be. One is that Serena could desire to become a world class Pokemon stylist. She could learn new Pokemon styling techniques during her travels with Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie and compete in Pokemon styling competitions. This may fit her...
  6. M

XY008: Pokémon Trimmer and Torimian!

Hmm, I thought this episode might be a boring filler, but the preview has gotten my interest. It seems that this episode might reveal more about the culture of Kalos (lol at the fashionable people). There also seems to be some chance of seeing some good human-Pokemon interaction.
  7. M

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

I thought Giovanni was given a very fitting voice in the dub. It sounds how I would imagine a mafia/yakuza boss would sound like i.e. very business like.
  8. M

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Ash should end up with Misty at the end. She is the original girl, and I think the two complement each other well. That said, if Ash can't end up with Misty, he can always go for Giselle.
  9. M

Do you believe that Ash will use his previously caught Pokemon in the Kalos League?

Re: Do you believe that Ash will use his previously caught Pokemon in the Kalos Leagu I think there is a good chance that he will since most of the Pokemon in Kalos are previous gen Pokemon. So I think it makes sense for Ash to use his old Pokemon in the Kalos league alongside with his newer...
  10. M

XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race

I'm just saying that the writers should try to avoid writing this episode in away that would make viewers think they are just watching a straight-up rehash of an older episode. That said, even if it is a rehash younger viewers will probably not notice. If the writers use this episode to advance...
  11. M

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

Pokemon Origins was pretty enjoyable. I liked the Cubone story the best. It was nice seeing Cubone's back story and it reuniting with its mother one last time at the end. It was actually really nice that they dedicated a whole episode to it. I also liked the special's portrayal of the Rocket...
  12. M

Ash/Satoshi's Eye Color: Which Do You Prefer?

I prefer his blacker eyes just because the browner eyes look weird to me. Plus his facial expression with blacker eyes look better than his facial expression with browner eyes.
  13. M

XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race

The preview for next week's episode makes me think we'll get to see Ash's reckless side in this episode. Hopefully we'll get to see some hilarious moments centering around Ash in this episode. That said, hopefully it will not be a rehash of The Flame Pokemon-athon!
  14. M

Review XY006: Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Viviyon!!

I quite liked the battle since Ash was utilizing strategies to overcome obstacles in his way. It's a nice breath of change after what we got during Unova. I also quite like the way Ash and his Pokemon were interacting with each other during dinner, and it was nice seeing Froakie give Fletchling...
  15. M

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Hi there. I've been a Pokeshipper since I don't know when. To me, Ash x Misty just seem like the most natural couple. Serena will eventually be overcome with extreme jealousy to the point where she will go insane. She will then start making her plan on how to do "business" with Misty so that no...
  16. M

XY009: Capture Lumiose Gym! Clemont's Secret!

Seems like they pretty much confirmed my theory that Clemont has an anime only relative who can take care of the gym while he is away. I'm really surprised they're going to reveal Clemont's identity so soon. To be honest, I feel like they should wait until when Ash is going back to Lumiose...
  17. M

XY006: Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Viviyon!!

What I look most forward to in this next episode is seeing how Ash comes up with a way to overcome Gust and that sticky web attack.
  18. M

Review XY005: The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Viviyon's Dance Battle!!

One thing I love about this episode is how Pansy tells Viola that Ash is a great trainer and was just unprepared for this gym battle. Also liked how Viola's facial expression changed to a somewhat worried one afterwards. Seeing Ash care for his Pokemon deeply and reflecting on his loss...
  19. M

Favourite Pokémon Song?!

I have too many to list, so I will just list a select few. Movie Songs Kaze to Issho Ni Secret Garden Opening Songs Ready Go Battle Frontier Mezase Pokemon Master Advance Adventure OST tracks ~OK!~ Victory theme The Day is Conquered!! Battle (VS Trainer) - RBY battle theme Battle (VS Gym...
  20. M

If none of the main characters had been ditched and we had 8,9 people alongside Ash?

Re: If none of the main characters had been ditched and we had 8,9 people alongside A It does sound like a nice idea since no one would have to complain about any of the characters leaving/missing old characters, but at the same time it may make the show too crowded. But seeing how shows like...
Back
Top Bottom