Search results for query: *

• Users: HKim
  • Order by date
  1. HKim

Hey so um, I'm new here

Welcome to BMG, Rylee! It's good to see a fellow Christian. If you're interested in trying a Pokemon RPG, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  2. HKim

'Ello! (Insert Witty Thing Here)

Welcome to BMG, McMillan! Sorry about your gameboys. That is lame. Saw you joined the URPG! Welcome to the group! I think you'll find that it's a decent alternative to the gameboy games (we do use the gameboy battling system, after all) and there are plenty of fun people who play in the...
  3. HKim

Hiya!

Welcome to the forum, Jdrawer! Bulbapedia is such an amazing resource. I don't know what we'd do without it. I think you'll find there are plenty of neat things to do here. Personally, I recommend the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  4. HKim

Hello everyone!

Hey Dragon, welcome to Bulbagarden! I wish you luck in your shiny hunt! There are plenty of fun things to do here. If you're interested, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  5. HKim

Ollo!

Hi LordGarcholf! Welcome to Bulbagarden! I agree that Pokemon is more than the games. Some of the best parts about the saga are the creations made by the fandom! If you're interested in a Pokemon RPG that combines the games and creativity together, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  6. HKim

Figured I Should Say "Hello"

Welcome to Garden of Bulbasaurs, Bambii! Glad to have you here. If you're interested in Pokemon games, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  7. HKim

Hi from MegaLucario

Welcome to BMG, MegaLucario! We're happy to see you. If you like Pokemon games, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  8. HKim

Noventia Here

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Noventia! Glad you could join us. If you're interested, check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  9. HKim

Hey Everyone!

Hi Rose, welcome to BMG! Glad to see another experienced member here; I'm approaching 30 myself. Also glad to meet a fellow Christian. Though I've never frequented UPNetwork, I know it's known for its Pokemon RPGs. If you're interested, we host the Pokemon Ultra RPG. It has an interesting...
  10. HKim

Hey Guys

Welcome to Bulbagarden, t4rt4n! If you're interested in trying out an alternative version of Pokemon battling, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  11. HKim

Hello from the guy with the Unoriginal Name!

Hi Name! Welcome to Bulbagarden! If you're interested in meeting some cool (and crazy) people, you should participate in the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  12. HKim

Hello, hello!

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Ludicolo! If you're interested in getting more involved, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  13. HKim

Yo! Hi from the NewKid

Hi Static, welcome to BMG! If you want, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  14. HKim

Hello

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Cythe! If you like the games, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  15. HKim

'Ello!

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Winmon! If you're interested in expanding your Pokemon experience, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  16. HKim

Salutations!

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Matrix! Yeah, your name got me too! Thanks for the explanation, else I'd probably wouldn't have gotten it. If you like thinking strategically, you should try the Pokemon Ultra RPG. You would do well there since you can think out of the box.
  17. HKim

My introduction

Hey Kitt! Welcome to Bulbagarden! If you're interested in Pokemon games, you should check out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  18. HKim

Hello

Welcome Jonny! We're happy to see you! If you like the gameboy games, you should join the Pokemon Ultra RPG! We use the gameboy battling system, but eliminate the four-move limit.
  19. HKim

Hello all

Hi Blazing, welcome to Bulbagarden, one of the best communities around! If you're interested, checking out the Pokemon Ultra RPG!
  20. HKim

Hello hello hello!

Hey Slowbro, welcome to BMG! You're joining one of the best Pokemon communities on the internet. If you want to play an online Pokemon game, you can join the Pokemon Ultra RPG. We have Pokemon battles without the four-move limit, making things quite interesting!
Back
Top Bottom