Search results for query: *

1. C

Plot Bunny Zoo

I've been working on a Pokemon fanfiction for a long, long time. Like, four years. It started out as an exercise in explaining how Pokemon gjinkas would realistically work, then I started delving more into my myriad of OCs and what they were doing, and then I realized that it wasn't really about...
  2. C

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

This fan version of Itsuka Kita Michi, a background song from Aria The Natural.
  3. C

What Other Video Games do You Play?

Hmm... Final Fantasy Tactics A2 MySims for the Wii ('cause the DS version sucks) Okami Legend of Zelda Various Mario games And a slew of others that I want to try.
  4. C

3DS:Is it worth the money?

It is a bit expensive, but worth it. The 3D is beautiful. I am a little disappointed that so many games aren't coming out until May or later, though. I really wanted to bring it with me for my class trip, but the only game for it that I want right now is Nintendogs + Cats. The slidepad...
  5. C

First Video Game

My first non-PC video game was actually Pokemon LeafGreen.
  6. C

Random Messages #Seven

Recently, I've been going to the TV Tropes Forums more than this site. Mainly because it's not blocked on my school-issued Macbook, while this place is. And the forums move really, really fast over there. Usually, all the latest posts on the first page of threads for any of their sub-forums are...
  7. C

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ratings (But Were Afraid to Ask)

I would think PG/E10. I know of a ton of video games that are centered around fighting, yet have the E/E10 rating. And the first two Harry Potter movies had some fighting and violence, yet were still just PG.
  8. C

Most underrated Pokemon?

Ninetales. They're not that good for battle, but they're beautiful and a wonderful pet for the rich. Sableye. One of my characters likes creepy things, so this is what I gave him. And they look like imps, yeah, but they grow on you after a while.
  9. C

Which Pokemon creeps you out the most?

Shiny Glalie and its Red Eyes Of Doom. That new furry Zubat replacement-thing.
  10. C

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon A kiwi Pokemon would be amazing, because those things are adorable.
  11. C

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Homemade chicken noodle soup.
  12. C

Do you go on Bulbagarden at school?

It's blocked. But no other part of Bulbagarden is. Some people managed to get to Youtube by adding an "s" into the url to get https://www.youtube.com/ and I tried that with here once, but it didn't work. '_'
  13. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Fourth Avenue Cafe by L'arc en Ciel. I think it was an ending theme for Kenshin.
  14. C

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. This game will consume hours of your life.
  15. C

Can Pokemon understand languages?

I feel inclined to agree with this. I also don't believe that the ability to understand human languages is innate with Pokemon and that it's more something that they learn over time, which would explain how, say, Pokemon trainers from Germany to China to Japan can still command their Pokemon...
  16. C

Least Favorite Eeveelution?

Leafeon just looks too plain. I feel like they could've done so much more with its design, but it's... just a canine/feline-thing with stuff sprouting out of its body. Meh.
  17. C

Who do you share a birthday with?

Shakespeare! :D And... some other people I've never heard of!
  18. C

Hair color?

Dark brown, because I'm Asian and stuff.
  19. C

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I ran around the house trying to find paper towels for my dad (he was painting trim) but only found toilet paper, then finally found the paper towels next to the side door. While coughing really bad.
  20. C

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

In PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, really any scene with Guildmaster Wigglytuff in it. Especially this from when he was a kid.
Back
Top Bottom