Search results for query: *

• Users: Yash
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Yash

Brilliant Diamond GTS Request

Dunno if this is the place to ask, but I need help filling my Dex and was wondering if anyone would be interested/willing to trade! I have Brilliant Diamond and am basically down to Shining Pearl exclusives and a few swarming/Great Marsh Pokemon that the RNG Gods have yet to bless me with...
  2. Yash

Music “The Journey Starts Today” (FULL Version)

Didn’t see this yesterday, but the full version of “The Journey Starts Today” by the band Walk Off the Earth was released onto YouTube: What can I say? It slaps! Probably the best opening produced under the TPCI era, by far.
  3. Yash

Meet Jack Sparrowchu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5YeIqhips Possibly the funniest abridged-style rendition of Pokemon I've seen. Ash: I thought all Pokemon stayed in their Pokeballs. It keeps them Pokesafe! Sparrowchu: Seems like you need a Pokebrain, mate.
  4. Yash

Yugioh 5Ds

The new series premiered today on The CW. John Campbell did a great job voicing Yusei. Ed Paul's portrayal of Jack Atlas leans more on the absurd side, but he only had a minor role in the premier episode, so it may be better. There were a few odd script rewrites (namely, Yusei and Ushio...
  5. Yash

Curious as to what this piece of music is based off of

I'm pretty sure it's a remix of one of the battle songs from the games, and it's used pretty frequently (it gets kept occasionally in the dub). http://youtube.com/watch?v=4gN4UqZFxiI It starts at 4:44 in this clip.
  6. Yash

Random things I'm curious about

Most of these are nonsensical and unrelated, but I may as well ask. - Why are traveling groups apparently so rare? It seems like the only people that travel in groups are Satoshi's friends and Team Rocket. - Can a gym leader actually deny a trainer a badge, even if they won the battle? As...
  7. Yash

What episode is this from? (gif included)

I've always wondered where this gif is from, it's somewhat of a 4chan meme:
Back
Top Bottom