Search results for query: *

1. A

Ash Club

Wow, it looks very weird in the last pic. It looks to me he plotting an evil scheme there. But I think it could be the way the picture is lighted and where the shadows are placed which probably causing the weird hair look. Or maybe the way the animators drew it. But wow....
  2. A

Ash Club

Aww, I felt so bad that Ash lost, but in a strange way, I really like the picture. From there, it could say a whole lot without really saying anything. In a strange way, I'm glad that he lost. Because, if Ash would of won at that point, he wouldn't develop much as a character. There wouldn't...
  3. A

Review DP132: Full Battle! Shinji VS Satoshi!! -Part 2-

This episode was amazing. I just loved every minute of the battle. But poor Ash, it was sad to see him lose, but at the same time, it gonna make him rethink his whole battle plan which will wake him up more. If Ash played his cards right, he could of knocked down Magmortar, Torterra, and...
  4. A

Ash Club

That was from DP 56, Spiritomb and the Keystone. I remember using this scene before, and I love the pose he does. Ooooh, I don't remember that one. I'm betting it never made it to the movie.
  5. A

Ash Club

Thats really awesome what they did. Maid Ash is the best they ever did. Well I tried so what the hey. I haven't done pictures in ages.
  6. A

Review S12 EP06: Steeling Peace of Mind!

I'm the same way, I kind want to know to. I really liked the voice, but I couldn't figure it out. It sounded someone new, but I don't know voices, so its not my department. I enjoyed the episode, it was very action packed. And after seeing this, now I wish the second episode would come, and...
  7. A

Review DP132: Full Battle! Shinji VS Satoshi!! -Part 2-

Re: DP 132 "Full Battle! Shinji vs. Satoshi!! (Part Two)" Preview Thread Judging from that pic, it's only Monferno left against 4 of Paul's Pokemon. Either Monferno gets lucky and takes out up to 2, or at least one. But wow, I'm really impressed with Monferno with the moves it got. And wow...
  8. A

Review DP131: Full Battle! Shinji VS Satoshi!! -Part 1-

Re: DP 131 "Full Battle! Shinji vs. Satoshi!! (Part One)" Preview Thread Oh my god, the picture is so funny and I can't believe it was brought back and from my favorite episodes. And from the summary and pictures it looks so crazy and awesome. I say more once I seen the episode myself.
  9. A

Favorite Gym Leader

My is Lt. Surge and Winona. Those to me are just something I find so interesting to me that others don't.
  10. A

Review DP131: Full Battle! Shinji VS Satoshi!! -Part 1-

Re: DP 131 "Full Battle! Shinji vs. Satoshi!! (Part One)" Preview Thread Oooh I love the 3rd pic. The pic with Paul and his smile. Now I see why it's so badass. I excited for this episode, for me it been a while. But the outcome is all ready known, but it still looks awesome.
  11. A

Ash Club

12. A

Ash Club

I didn't know either, but wow they are huge. The last one is my fave. ^_^ And I told ya that it be my new avatar XD.
  13. A

Review S12 EP04: Dealing With Defensive Types!

Really, I thought it was. I don't know my Pokemon types too well XD. Gliscor was one the Pokemon I tend to get confused, but other people told me it was steel, but you could tell I don't pay attnetion to type. But Gliscor colored body kinda made me think of steel like image in my head and also...
  14. A

Review S12 EP04: Dealing With Defensive Types!

The ones who expecting too much always don't surprise me, especially the negativity with this episode. I actually enjoyed this gym battle. I didn't find anything that would be so bad about it. Byron voice started to grow on me, I wasn't too crazy, now its all right. But I really like the...
  15. A

Ash Club

Dude that be so my next avatar. I love the face of Ash. That made me laugh. I wish he was more goofy like this. I really excited about the upcoming 6 on 6 battle. I really can't wait, and Paul face was priceless when he learned that Ash beat Brandon. And reggie suggested it about the...
  16. A

Review S12 EP03: Ancient Family Matters!

I actually liked this episode. I liked how we get to see some family dyamic. I wasn't bother much with the BGM, and the story but I thought I was the only one at first til I saw this post. Yes, I agree totally about Byron, I thought I was imagining that at first. But it did give a laugh and...
  17. A

DP 131&132- PaulVS Ash

OMG I wasn't expecting a full 6 so soon, but yay! I know the fight, neither side is going to go down so easily, but I have a feeling that at most it can be that Ash might lose by a sminge when both are down from their last pokemon or would be a tie which possibly he see that Ash is more worthy...
  18. A

Interested in watching the anime series. I have a few questions?

In my experience, it is okay to start watching the current saga if you haven't caught up with Kanto, Jotho, and AG series. The story is very easy to follow. On here if you read the posts,there are people who would complain at some the points that is redundant and debate forever. Yes, its been...
  19. A

Ash Club

He still dense what love is which the immature part comes in. (I don't count the fake shippings that he knows love.) I actually don't obsessed someone who is not real. I will say time from time the outfits Ash wears where it go to fangirl level, or a pose or funny screenshot goes on. But I'm not...
  20. A

Ash Club

I wouldn't want every guy be Ash like. I do like his attributes, but he's too young and immature. Be fun more to hang out.
Back
Top Bottom