• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Neo Blaze
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Neo Blaze

Review A Ripple in Time

A new official anime short has been released. It's a special that ties in with artist Daniel Arsham's Pokémon art exhibition in Tokyo (for more information, see here). This short is based on the original series and is produced by Arsham and Kunihiko Yuyama himself...
  2. Neo Blaze

Review PT08: Purin's Song

The eighth PokéToon was released: Honestly did not expect another one of these to come out since they skipped a few months.
  3. Neo Blaze

Manga The big manga thread

I think manga deserves more love because it isn't nearly talked about as much as anime (personally, in some regards, I like reading manga even more than watching anime), so that's why I decided to create this thread. Post here about anything manga-related: what your favourite manga is, what...
  4. Neo Blaze

Review S24 EP14: Not Too Close for Comfort!

This episode has now aired in Canada. Please keep future events hidden in spoiler tags.
  5. Neo Blaze

Review PT06: I Turned Into a Gangar!

A new PokéToon has been released:
  6. Neo Blaze

Childhood anime

Some people discover their interest in anime at a later age but for those who grew up watching anime I'm curious what some of the anime you watched during your childhood/anime you grew up on are. Here is my list in alphabetical order:
  7. Neo Blaze

Review PT05: The Warm and Cozy Magmag House

The fifth Pokétoon has been released.
  8. Neo Blaze

Anime New Digimon anime entitled "Ghost Game" and new Digimon Adventure 02 movie announced

Good news for Digimon fans: a new Digimon anime called Digimon: Ghost Game was announced this weekend. There is no synopsis yet but it will air in Fall 2021, which is only weeks after the Digimon Adventure 2020 anime has ended. Besides that, a new Digimon Adventure 02 movie was also announced...
  9. Neo Blaze

Type the above user's name with eyes closed

I saw this thread somewhere else and it seemed fun. So the idea is simple: 1. Close your eyes and type the last poster's username (don't cheat!) 2. Laugh/cringe/frown at the result. 3. Post. Since there's no poster before me, I'll start with typing Bulbagarden... Bulbayarden :confused:
  10. Neo Blaze

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

New Pokémon games were announced in a new Pokémon Presents on YouTube. I'll keep the title of this thread spoilerfree for now as not everyone may have watched the video yet: Discuss what this could mean for the anime here.
  11. Neo Blaze

Review M23: Koko

Discuss the Japanese version of the movie and/or any reviews here.
  12. Neo Blaze

Review S23 EP30: Betrayed, Bothered, and Beleaguered!

Discuss the episode here. Keep spoilers in spoiler tags.
  13. Neo Blaze

Review TW08: The Gathering of Stars

Discuss the short here. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZTN_hFuJc
  14. Neo Blaze

What is your favourite scary episode?

Since it's Halloween next week: what is your favourite "scary" episode (any episode set in a haunted house and/or involving Ghost-type Pokémon) and why? Mine is The Tower of Terror, as you might guess from my avatar and signature. Mainly because of nostalgia, but I also think it's a pretty good...
  15. Neo Blaze

Review GOTCHA!

During the livestream containing new information for the Sword and Shield DLC, they revealed a video featuring a song by the popular Japanese band Bump of Chicken. The music video was made to commemorate the upcoming release of The Crown Tundra. While it's not related to any current Pokémon...
  16. Neo Blaze

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

The Sword and Shield anime speculation thread reached over 200 pages, so it's time to turn over a new leaf with the news that is about to drop. Please discuss the new Pokémon anime series here. Preview: Poster: Note: since the SwSh thread started to devolve into a more political discussion...
  17. Neo Blaze

Review SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SM135 Discuss the episode here.
  18. Neo Blaze

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SM133 Discuss the episode here.
  19. Neo Blaze

Review SM132: Overcome Junaiper!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SM132 Discuss the episode here.
  20. Neo Blaze

Review SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SM131 Discuss the episode here.
Back
Top Bottom