Search results for query: *

1. QuietDragon

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

The little Bulbasaur details like the markings/patterns and Venusaur flower and Vine Whip are so creative and cute!! The Swan Lake one is so pretty, you draw fast!
  2. QuietDragon

More AniPoke fanart, but mostly Bashou & Buson this time, and some BW! characters

Some lazily coloured pieces for you all! For The Strongest Mega Evolution Week on tumblr, celebrating the ten year anniversary (wow...) of The Strongest Mega Evolution acts (my favourite thing about the XY era!!!!), I managed to just catch Day 6 Prompt: Love. ^^ I drew Marissonshipping, one of...
  3. QuietDragon

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

I'm glad you're doing better! Yeah, even working on just one thing like sleep or bathing, etc., can take a lot of energy, but make a big difference in how you feel! I also usually can only accomplish about 1-2, 3 on a very good day, tasks/chores and usually break things up... chronic pain and...
  4. QuietDragon

Untitled Art Thread (started by Hydrogenium)

Your animal sketches are great, you draw beautiful birds, and I LOVE your busy backgrounds in that greenhouse/garden type setting!! Sorry, your old art is still impressive to me, although yes, you've clearly improved your human figures over time!! Gorgeous linework in your Rika piece. Love the...
  5. QuietDragon

More AniPoke fanart, but mostly Bashou & Buson this time, and some BW! characters

Some recent art! First the colour pieces... Mundane headcanon: Buson is very affectionate and loves hugs! (This is in contrast to Bashou wary of physical contact and unaffectionate generally. Slooooowly warms up to being more affectionate with Buson.) I saw gorgeous fanart of a very...
  6. QuietDragon

deoxysacid's artistic endeavors

Gladion's FACE. Also, B&B and Raikou is cracking me up--is that the sprite?! ALSO, Bashou, CHILL. That hairbrush looks so, so soft... Cinccino. ;3;
  7. QuietDragon

The pose does not make much sense (Spagonia jokingly pictures him going "nya"...), but this was fun to draw and colour. Trip! I haven't drawn him much in a while.
  8. QuietDragon

Bashou!!!!! Very, very, very cool!! The wispy hair and dramatic lighting... Also, love that Gallade!!! Those designs for Will and Morty are so professional and cool and feel like new game outfits!!!
  9. QuietDragon

Bashou and Buson have their own home (not staying at the ryokan/inn anymore!) in Faraway Place, but Bashou remains as suspicious as ever, so the only people he comfortably allows Buson to invite over are Manzana (the reformed former Team Flare agent who took Buson in before Bashou showed up) and...
  10. QuietDragon

Hi i draw!

Dark Type Miku is very cool! Your artwork of your cat is so painterly, lovely!! ... -flicks Kyubey away-
  11. QuietDragon

Lissis art and things like that!

Aw, these are cute, especially the chibi stickers!
  12. QuietDragon

"Watashi wa dare da?" — A Retrospective on Mewtwo Strikes Back [Part 2 Posted: "Mewtwo and Amber"]

I adore Shudo Takeshi's era of Pokemon so much and the Mewtwo film has always captivated me, even when I was a small child not yet into Pokemon, I loved the movie and felt so strongly Mewtwo's pain at being the only one of his kind--even from that early scene of him watching the scientists shake...
  13. QuietDragon

-pitterpatters back in- I hope this isn't unacceptably late, it's only been nearly two months, but checking the rules, I no longer see "thread necromancy" as an offense and we're only to have one thread for artwork, so...!! I'm happy to see more B&B fanart lately (on the Japanese side, they've...
  14. QuietDragon

ADDY DRAWS TOO MUCH

The art's very cute! It kind of gives me a nostalgic Jhonen Vasques (Invader Zim, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac) quality to it, aha... If you can't scan your pictures, I recommend using natural sunlight to get as clear a picture as you can. A photo-editing app like LINEcam or using an app to help...
  15. QuietDragon

Thank you so much! We actually don't ship them as a romantic pairing (Simone's Bashou is asexual/aromantic, he has no interest in romance whatsoever, and is, on top of that, repulsed and averse to touch due to trauma, so it's actually a big deal that he slowly becomes alright with more forms of...
  16. QuietDragon

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

The gift for Lisia is so lovely!! Very cute!!!! Great colours. ;3;
  17. QuietDragon

[RP-based, Faraway Place] Another higher resolution piece drawn on iPad, Bashou hugs Buson for the first time (we should have figured it wouldn't happen without casualties, but... just one: Buson dying in that mystery dungeon forced Bashou to fully appreciate how much Buson means to him outside...
  18. QuietDragon

Disc Drawings

You definitely draw and shade great metallic textures, you're great at robots!! And Tails was my favourite even as a kid, I loved being able to fly everywhere while playing him. He looks so cute and fluffy and colourful (but not painfully bright, a pleasing colour!!) in your style! Tails...
  19. QuietDragon

Your sprites are really good, but WHOA, those transparent full body designs look so professional! They look like canon characters, yeah! Pokemon trainers often have traits in common with their Pokemon, you really captured that, although you draw much more detailed outfits. ^^ That "please tell...
  20. QuietDragon

I'm glad someone else loves them!!! Please do, keep them alive~! EDIT: I can't believe this Buson doodle opens page two, PFFT. Such is life.
Back
Top Bottom